Muff

Most Recent Platinum

44,306 posts in this topic

#33 WRC 3(VITA)

Finished this in small parts for a few months. Easy plat but not something I am used to in racing guys.

I like Arcade style gaming not shifting gears for different corners. Loved that there was a rewind system.....as I crashed a lot the first few times I played. Found putting the partner instructions to come on the spot helps...because usually is set to earlier.

Liked it but not as much as Most Wanted or Sonic All Stars for the Vita.

BioShock Infinite

:platinum: Platinium Columbia :platinum: 

1La08760.png

Acquire all other trophies

Persash.png

Congrats on your platinum, one of my best games on the PS3 that's for sure.

Edited by heath_577

Mugen souls... LoL

Grind academy. I have 9999 shampurus in almost every single slot, but the last few shampuru's take hundreds of hours. This game destroys your spirit.

I assume you are grinding the Tier 14 and 15 Shampurus?

I assume you are grinding the Tier 14 and 15 Shampurus?

I stopped playing a year ago. I don't remember the exact shampuru's but I had 1 or 2 I needed from the mugen field, which were giving 5~ WHEN they appeared, the enemy I needed was rarely spawning. And I was spamming reset's.

And I think overwhelming apocalypse I needed some aswell. I might but my game back on to remember exactly. But it was the worse ones left. I remeber playing a whole day and barely getting anything, I got discouraged so bad after hundreds of hours, realising I'm nowhere. My chouchou is pretty broken, did alot of reincarnating. But the grind is deadly.

Edit : I just checked and Im 9999 in tier 15's, It's the 13 and 14 that are low. And tier 9 and 10 a few.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

Platinum 105 infamous second son

The game is amazing i love how you use different powers instead of using only one the story is good but i feel they could do better beating the game on hard was challenging compare to the other infamous games, overall the trophies are easy to get

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 10/10