Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Ratchet and Clank HD

1L6f7785.png

Gadget Master

Obtain All Ratchet & Clank Trophies

First of all.. Thank you Dragon-Archon fot mentioning in a thread that I should play this game series... I actually forgot that I have this game and is in my backlig bin... >_<

Wow... What a very great game... Even I am not a fan of shooting and racing mini-games/quests(staaaaaaaare with hatred at Sly and Jak series)... I really enjoyed playing this game... I really can't tell why I did enjoyed this game... Like the skill points challenges are really challenging and to the point frustrating but after finishing em all... I started to love this game... One of the best 3D platformer I've played so far...

Trophy-wise I could say it is in between easy and hard... There are some skill based trophies are challenging and frustrating IMO... But I really had fun doing most them(ugh I hate Visibomb and Hovercraft)... There is one grindy trophy though... Collecting 1M bolts either requires you to have patience or use the bolt glitch... I actually planned at first to have patience but after 2 (and a half) run, my patience has bid farewell to me so I used the glitch...

TLDR: If you enjoy 3D platform(er) games like Sly, Jak and Crash Bandicoot, you will definitely enjoy playing this game... Most trophies requires skill and patience and grinding the 1M bolts might test your patience(or resistance to use the bolt glitch or not)

Now let's see if the sequels will make me love this series more or not(staaaaare at Jak Series)

Actually while both Jak and Sly got worse as the series went on, R&C just gets better. Going Commando is my favourite in the series and Up Your Arsenal is a close 3rd (behind Crack in Time).

Honestly as good as the first one is, after playing the sequels it is hard to go back to as it is not even close to as good as the next two are.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

Actually while both Jak and Sly got worse as the series went on, R&C just gets better. Going Commando is my favourite in the series and Up Your Arsenal is a close 3rd (behind Crack in Time).

Honestly as good as the first one is, after playing the sequels it is hard to go back to as it is not even close to as good as the next two are.

100% agree, R&C is actually my favourite series of all time and the games just get better and better. I personally think crack in time was the best one but they are all spectacular, even the weird spin offs were enjoyable. Can't wait for the remake + movie this year. :D

• Like 1

Only my third plat, infamous First Light. 

Actually found it a more enjoyable game the Second Son(which I also did really enjoy) largely because I didn't hate the main character. Would love to see Fetch as the main character in a full sequel. Or at the very least have Delsin as the villain you kill. Please. lol

Edited by Inokih
  • Like 4