Muff

Most Recent Platinum

28,477 posts in this topic

53 - Shadow of the Colossus HD

1L69143d.png

:platinum: Wander and the Colossus - Acquired all trophies

Sometimes games convey feelings and emotions that transcend gaming itself and reach further. Wander's journey in Shadow of the Colossus is a perfect example of this, a beautifully told story that makes you feel empowered through several moments of the purest epicness. A gem of a soundtrack and boss battles that honor the title of 'boss', a wonderful and loyal companion and an honorable goal; it all comes together in the wonderful run towards this ultra rare platinum trophy. That been said, Wander shakes way too much in the PS3 version, and a couple time trials can be extremely frustrating (*cough* GAIUS *cough*), but other than that, a breathtaking journey that no gamer should miss out on xD

xD

So proud of mah friend Omar

Rattled off 4 in quick succession this month:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Pixeljunk Shooter: Ultimate

Batman Arkham Asylum

Crysis.

Fully enjoyed all of them. Pixeljunk Shooter and Crysis were nice surprises as I didn't know much about them.

Resogun platinum in about 5 hours and 13 minutes. Why there isn't a way to see the fastest platinum achievers, only the 100%? 

Also, respecting the 100% club, it should only count the time when you're actually playing the game, because there's people who just don't  have time to play 24/7  but still would like to try get on the top of the fastest achievers . Anyone with the same opinion?

Resogun platinum difficulty:5/10 ; Enjoyment:8/10.

Edited by IVIasterOfUnseen

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for me. AEOTM trophy was holding me back for such a long time because of Extreme Variety, but I finally got it today :-)

Edited by Devastator457