Most Recent Platinum

Muff

# PLATINUM 62 - SILENT HILL 2 HD

1L8ea1ae.png

Silent Hill 2 HD is part of a compilation released by Konami featuring both Silent Hill 2 and 3 remastered for the PS3.

Silent Hill 2 tells the story of James Sulivan, a grieving men searching for the whereabouts of his apparently "dead"wife, upon arrival, he discovers that something is not right, "how could he receive a letter from someone who is dead for 2 years"? what about a visit to Silent Hill? a place where our worst and hidden truths comes to life?

The game still one of the best survival horror games ever made, this collection has it's shares of problems, but the blame is on the job of those who did it, the game itself, remains one of the best experiences any gamer could have when it comes to survival horror

2n8xvtg.gif

I was going to get this put I was put away by the bad reviews about glitch etc. How would you describe your experience? is it really that bad, game braking, etc, or should I ignore those glitches and get the collection?

• Like 4

I was going to get this put I was put away by the bad reviews about glitch etc. How would you describe your experience? is it really that bad, game braking, etc, or should I ignore those glitches and get the collection?

Hey mate, the game itself is the classic we all love, still amazing after all these years and also remains one of the best survival games to date.

Although I would love to tell you that the game works perfectly,  I can't fully express this. it's random those glitches, and in our 10 stars run, it may freeze the game resulting in loss of progress, since you're going to need to beat the game if all of those requirements, one of then being the saves, it may trouble you, I experience twice in my 10 stars runs and I had to start the game again, no doubt I was sad, but if the game being so good,I didn't let my controller down until I was if the platinum, also it helped me learn more and more to my 10 stars run. If all that being sad, unfortunately the glitches are there, and it may happen in your run. At least they can happen early in th game, and all of mine were at the apartment or hospital. So it's all prior your first "official " save point. 

In my opinion was worth it, I didn't get bored at all. 

• Like 1

Hey mate, the game itself is the classic we all love, still amazing after all these years and also remains one of the best survival games to date.

Although I would love to tell you that the game works perfectly,  I can't fully express this. it's random those glitches, and in our 10 stars run, it may freeze the game resulting in loss of progress, since you're going to need to beat the game if all of those requirements, one of then being the saves, it may trouble you, I experience twice in my 10 stars runs and I had to start the game again, no doubt I was sad, but if the game being so good,I didn't let my controller down until I was if the platinum, also it helped me learn more and more to my 10 stars run. If all that being sad, unfortunately the glitches are there, and it may happen in your run. At least they can happen early in th game, and all of mine were at the apartment or hospital. So it's all prior your first "official " save point. 

In my opinion was worth it, I didn't get bored at all. 

That's so sad :( ...I don't feel like risking it, I wonder why they didn't fix it....Thanks anyway, I will keep an eye on it and maybe I'll end up getting it later on.

• Like 1

Also, it is my most favorite song of the game. Followed by Ashes to Ashes and Remote Controller.   ^_^

Guess Im playing the PS3-version too... seperate trophylist and nobody can say its "easy" like SoundShapes or Sly   :P
Also... Im looking forward to play
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd
Because Im weird and because I F&"$&... HOLY CRAPARONIE LOVE THIS SONG (even when I dont know the reason, except it sounds beautifull)!

one of my fave as well.. of course next to Melancholic ^_^ If you're planning to plat PDF 2...2 words... good luck... freaking hate PDF2 Diva Room

one of my fave as well.. of course next to Melancholic ^_^ If you're planning to plat PDF 2...2 words... good luck... freaking hate PDF2 Diva Room

That damn cuckoo clock...those random room events...that FUCKING GIFT AND RUB LIMIT.

Took me almost 2 weeks of boring grind to do all that crap.

• Like 1