Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Le3161a.png

Vanquish

Platinum

Awesome game, definitely one of my favorite action games on the PS3 and I would recommend to anyone if you're a fan of hardcore action games. Now it goes without saying that the Tactical Challenges were the hardest part of this game, namely Challenge 6 and to a lesser extent 4. Tactical Challenge 6 alone took me about about 5 days and was a big pain for me because I'm not good with action games, but I kept practicing until I was able to master each wave and then eventually beat it. I almost gave up on this platinum, but I'm glad I didn't :)

Difficulty - 9/10

Enjoyment - 9/10

Time - 15 hours (depends on how long Challenge 6 takes)

1L508e28.png

Revengeance

Metal Gear Rising

One of my prouder platinums, went in not expecting to plat it at all, but it's super fun and i had the time so one thing led to another. 

Clocked in at around 30 hours total gametime spanning over 5 playthroughs total. Not quite as hard as i thought it'd be but still a good challenge.

Just wanted to pop in to say, it's pretty sweet to see 2 challenging Platinum platinums posts one right after the other. Good stuff dudes

• Like 4

Platinum 109 Thief

Difficulty 7/10

Enjoyment 8/10

Thief is a great game it reminds me of Dishonor the story was decent and the trophies is challenging to me the hardest is finding all secret area and collectables without using a guide, beating.the game with custom difficulty of 700 points was surprisingly easy the chapter i had trouble with is chapter 7 especially sneaking past the thief general but the rest if the chapters i had no problem

• Like 2