Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Lc25c88.png

Velocity 2X (Vita):

A great sequel to the first game. It improved on the original in pretty much every aspect. The gameplay is smooth, well made and very enjoyable. Complimented by solid level design and soundtrack it makes for a very good experience. A great game for the vita.

Trophy wise its challenging but nothing too hard. Getting the perfect medals on some levels is quite taxing but can be completed with enough patience.

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 9.5/10

Huge congrats :D. I need to go back and finish this as I only have like 10 perfects left.

• Like 2

1Lc25c88.png

Velocity 2X (Vita):

A great sequel to the first game. It improved on the original in pretty much every aspect. The gameplay is smooth, well made and very enjoyable. Complimented by solid level design and soundtrack it makes for a very good experience. A great game for the vita.

Trophy wise its challenging but nothing too hard. Getting the perfect medals on some levels is quite taxing but can be completed with enough patience.

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 9.5/10

Like a boss!! If Gaiden this is child's play xD congrats mate

:platinum: #102: Max Payne 3

1L1d1121.png

Platinum TrophyUnlock All Max Payne 3 Trophies

And here I was.. thinking Aliens Vs Predators was crazy with no checkpoint during each level, then I played Dead Space 2 which was even crazier with only three opportunities to save your game. But Max Payne 3... Max Payne 3 wears the crown of craziness. In Max Payne 3 you have to beat the whole story with only one life. If you die or fail the objective you have to restart from scratch. I can see you thinking.. 'Hey Floriiss, why not backup your savefile then?'. Well that's the problem. The game doesn't save. You have to do it in one sitting. Also if a glitch occurs (Like no enemies spawn) or your ps3 freezes you're pretty much doomed. It has to be done in one go. Can you imagine dying at the very last level at the very last checkpoint? No? Well I do, since it had happened to me. Also my PS3 froze on Chapter 13, which was the Chapter before the last Chapter. Even with these kind of failures I never gave up. I was dedicated enough to try again and try again, until I got the plat. And what a relief it was when it finally popped! YEAH! Also getting the highest level in multiplayer was such a grind! To level up you could either play online or offline (Arcade mode) doing a specific chapter. The fastest way to level up was by replaying a specific chapter over and over again. Guess what? To get from level 0 to level 50 you have to replay chapter 4 part I a total of 620 times. 620 TIMES. That's a huge amount! I started doing this method when I was level 17, and by the time I reached level 20 I already knew everything that was being said in that Chapter. All dialogs and Quotes. Talking about Quotes, Max provided some awesome Quotes throughout the game. Things like 'I killed more cops than cholesterol' & 'It was Monday afternoon and I'd already been thrown out of a party, been to a strip club and got into a bar fight. This latest mid-life crisis was certainly ticking all the boxes.' which were really funny. The story was pretty awesome, just too bad I had to go through it so many times, I hate multiple playtroughes. The grinds in the game weren't that bad. By the time I finished my New York Minute run I had almost complete all of them. I'm really proud of achieving this one, it was one hell of a ride but I made it through. Any clue how I felt when I got the plat? Well.. this explains it pretty much.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1ef20zbq5M 

Buddy, congratulations, impressive!! I'll leave my wow note at your checklist later today.

• Like 2