1L4b0f2b.png

:platinum: DOA5 PLUS Master :platinum:

Unlock all trophies.

Ultra Rare 0.49% 

Personal Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 6/10 (10/10 on trials)

Trials Difficulty: 2/10

Hardest Trial: None

Hardest Trophy: Keep Your Enemies Close (costed me $50 for buying a PSTV lol) and Fighting in Style

Took me around 6 months to get the AD-HOC trophy lol I'm just glad this grind is over.  Easy but time consuming plat, if need tips on Survival or the Trials then let me know :)

Here's the plat :D

OlwFK9G.jpg

I've heard mixed opinion about this game being either easy or hard. Is it worth getting considering that I have never been a DOA fan, nor have much experience in fighting games?

I4F2Y5Y.png 

Woohoo, finally hit 180 plats! This game was a blast from start to finish. Awesome characters, extremely fun combat and lots of enjoyable plot. 

The platinum itself was really easy, albeit a tad long (clocked in at about 32 hours) but I didn't mind at all. I'll definitely be getting the inevitable localized version on Vita to enjoy the story.

Had a little bit of a scare with my save file after the new patch, but I deleted the game and redownloaded it without the patch and that saved me some heartache. 

Other than that, the game has a very easy list, and you don't really need any knowledge of japanese to obtain it

Do you expect us to pull out the Rosseta Stone to understand the hieroglyphics present on your wonderful R-rated screenshot?

Edited by KiloFive
  • Like 4