Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#66: Rogue Legacy

1Ld55f52.png

Ergophobia

Earn every other trophy.

Ok, so I'm extremely pleased with myself and proud of this one.  I had so much fun with this game and played all the way to NG+8 just for the hell of it.  I'll probably go back after a little time with some of the games I've been neglecting and see how far I can push it.  For those of you who didn't pick this up with PS+ last month(or two months ago, can't remember) it's fantastic.  It's a 2D platformer set in a randomly generated castle.  Each time you die you level up your next character and head back in for more fun.  If you're into this type of genre, or fondly remember gaming in the 80s like myself you will love this game.  The only sticking points for the platinum is beating the "Remixed" version of each boss, and beating the entire game with under 15 deaths.  On my first run I finished with 149 deaths, I had over 250 when I finished NG+2 and had everything but Thanataphobia done.

Fun 10+

Difficulty 8.5

Great job man! I still need to get the Thanataphobia, but it's real pain in the ass. My best run was when I beat 3 bosses, but then I ran out of lifes. Maybe some day I'm able to finish this, but not today...

#139 Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Despairs Last Reward

1Ldbda23.png

Hardest Trophy

26S347bb3.png

:silver: Seriously, You Shouldn't Have

Collected every possible present.

Game Rating - 8/10 Trophy Difficulty - 2/10

"If you get an invitation like that from the Ultimate Pop Sensation,

what young man could resist? Of course,

I'm only into 2D so it wouldn't have any effect on me!"

15q96p1.jpg

xD

#27 Dead Or Alive 5 Plus

1L4b0f2b.png

:platinum: DOA5 PLUS Master :platinum:

Unlock all trophies.

Ultra Rare 0.49% 

Personal Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 6/10 (10/10 on trials)

Trials Difficulty: 2/10

Hardest Trial: None

Hardest Trophy: Keep Your Enemies Close (costed me $50 for buying a PSTV lol) and Fighting in Style

Took me around 6 months to get the AD-HOC trophy lol I'm just glad this grind is over.  Easy but time consuming plat, if need tips on Survival or the Trials then let me know :)

Here's the plat :D

OlwFK9G.jpg

I hate you :(. I'll never get survival master, let alone on a vita lol. I did everytyhing in my power for that trophy but forget it, all it did was drive me insane after getting infinite combo'd the second you hit 70+ and being absolutely unable to fake enemy holds past 60+.

Huge props to you, your a beast !