Most Recent Platinum

Muff

I've just joined the site today, but I've earned 9 platinums this year, so far. 

1L3a97ae.png

Platinum 1

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

1L5baf2f.png

Platinum 2

Assassin's Creed 3

1L5f9436.png

Platinum 3

Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD

1L0e571e.png

Platinum 4

Borderlands

1L66984d.png

Platinum 5

Batman: Arkham City

1L63d8bb.png

Platinum 6

Guacamelee

1La7446b.png

Platinum 7

Red Dead Redemptiom

1Le491c6.png

Platinum 8

Fallout 3

1L391162.png

Platinum 9

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Welcome to the site!

• Like 1

What did you think of the game? I personally loved the Story. The book, movie and game all have different stories and I like how they all worked.

I liked it. The two main reasons I got the game for was your opinion of the game (in your checklist topic) and the fact that it was cheap on Amazon :P

Only thing I really didn't like that much was that very last star in the game (while jumping to you-know-what). I missed it the first time xD

I liked it. The two main reasons I got the game for was your opinion of the game (in your checklist topic) and the fact that it was cheap on Amazon :P

Only thing I really didn't like that much was that very last star in the game (while jumping to you-know-what). I missed it the first time xD

Really :). Yeah I liked this game more than I thought I would. I mean it wasn't a perfect game (the combat was still terrible) but the story really stood out.

Glad you enjoyed it

• Like 1

:platinum: #86 - GoW 1 (PSVita)

1L0e16d9.png

I got it in a Spring Break sale to Vita, although I'm against these infinite Gow remakes, Kratos is still fun lol. I forgot how difficult was the Challenge of the Gods #10, I rage quit once, and forgot again the Challenges on GOW 1 has to be completed in one sitting. :rolleyes:

All the challenges ? Or the trophy glitch happens ? :o

• Like 1

The GoW 1 challenges don't save your progress so you have to beat them all in one go. Its the only GoW game like that. The last 2 challenges are pretty frustrating too..

• Like 2

Fortunately none glitch for me so far (let's see on GoW 2). 

On this GoW, you need to complete ALL 10 challenges in one sitting, if you quit during any challenge, you have to start over. And that's what happen to me, I quit on challenge 10 and had to start all over again, but the challenges aren't so bad, only the 10th is a nightmare.

• Like 1