Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #61- Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers

1L38cf4b.png

Platinum 
Awarded for successfully collecting all trophies from Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers

Pretty enjoyable game and a fairly easy Plat, provided you can get 6 people together for the multiplayer trophies. Encountered a few bugs, though. One's at the very end of the game, where loading it from "Continue" may cause it to freeze before the final cutscene(and trophy pop). It saves right before this, so you don't have to replay a mission or anything. Just boot the system/game back up, choose "Single Player" instead of "Continue," and resume what you were doing. 

The other is a bit more annoying, should it happen to occur. Forced me to replay at least 2 missions.. What happens is your torpedoes fail to drop, even though it says they have. If you think you're doing it right, and your torpedoes are failing to damage a ship, quit the mission and restart it. That's the only fix I've found. 

• Like 4

:platinum: #4 The Wolf Among Us (Vita)

Full Moon - Earned every Trophy in every episode of The Wolf Among Us.

1L749a29.png

Great story. I really hope they end up doing a season 2 for this. Overall I have to give the game an 8.5/10 due to the lag during the QTEs, it made it almost impossible to do some of them, especially if it was trying to save too at the same time. The worst occurrences were probably during episode 5. All in all though a very enjoyable game with a great story and one I'll probably check out on the PS4 at some point.

Edited by ScutumMagister
  • Like 4

1L01e9c2.png

G Force

Not a terrible game, but I did have to do an extra play through because I missed the Master Agent trophy for buying all the upgrades.  There's no chapter select and you can't replay chapters to earn more chips so if you reach the end without enough you're SOL. 

• Like 4

:platinum: #60 - Cheers to you! (Catherine)

1L21b6dd.png

Earned all other trophies!

Less than two weeks ago I was sharing all proud my rarest platinum yet, Velocity 2X, with all of you. Funny enough, my list just got even rarer, down to 1.24% to be accurate!!

I wanted a big title to make it as my 60th platinum trophy, a title meeting 3 compulsory conditions:

-Ultra Rare

-Intricate and skill-based

-Present in my backlog for a long time

And well, after two years and one week, Catherine has been conquered, and 'Cheers to you' becomes my 60th platinum and my 3100th trophy. To add up, I have soared up to over 84% completion, an all-time highest. I needed this victory, I really did.

Zeroing in on the game, it was my first PS+ game, back in May 2013 and one of the most unique experiences the PS3 has to offer. Fun is guaranteed when you jump into it, but let's admit that Babel is one of the most challenging game modes I've ever faced as a gamer. Despite that, I've always been willing to go back to it, and I've been doing so back and forth for two years  :blush: but what matters is that it's done!! Now there is some Dragon Age DLC waiting for me, the gaming never ends, and neither does the joy xD

Congratulations :) so proud of your recent accomplishments

• Like 1

Two platinums in one day, a first for me.

#17: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Ps3)

1L4e8e52.png

Borderlands Defender Round 1.5

Unlocked all Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel trophies.

#18: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Ps4)

1L44833d.png

Borderlands Defender Round 1.5

Unlocked all Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel trophies.

Whoever decided to make Claptrap's Vaulthunter.EXE so random needs to be repeatedly kicked in the family jewels.  Getting Nonsensical Sacrifice to trigger was "a huge pain in my digital arse" (in-game quote lol).

• Like 3