Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #60 - Cheers to you! (Catherine)

1L21b6dd.png

Earned all other trophies!

Less than two weeks ago I was sharing all proud my rarest platinum yet, Velocity 2X, with all of you. Funny enough, my list just got even rarer, down to 1.24% to be accurate!!

I wanted a big title to make it as my 60th platinum trophy, a title meeting 3 compulsory conditions:

-Ultra Rare

-Intricate and skill-based

-Present in my backlog for a long time

And well, after two years and one week, Catherine has been conquered, and 'Cheers to you' becomes my 60th platinum, my 3100th trophy, and my 5th platinum trophy this month. To add up, I have soared up to over 84% completion, an all-time highest. I needed this victory, I really did.

Zeroing in on the game, it was my first PS+ game, back in May 2013 and one of the most unique experiences the PS3 has to offer. Fun is guaranteed when you jump into it, but let's admit that Babel is one of the most challenging game modes I've ever faced as a gamer. Despite that, I've always been willing to go back to it, and I've been doing so back and forth for two years  :blush: but what matters is that it's done!! Now there is some Dragon Age DLC waiting for me, the gaming never ends, and neither does the joy xD

Awesome platinum! Now platinum Starhawk or Red Faction Guerrilla! :)  

• Like 1

Awesome platinum! Now platinum Starhawk or Red Faction Guerrilla! :)

Thanks!! I want to aim for backlog reduction to raise completion, so I will play stuff that I left hanging at some point in the past, but thanks for the suggestions xD
  • Like 1

Motorstorm RC

1S59f836.png:Lunatic unite

That game turned out much harder than I thought. I think that 6/10 difficulty on trophy guides is pretty low. This game was a solid 7 or 7.5 for me(and usually, I find that trophy guides overestimate the difficulty). Glad it's finally over because I also thought it'd be better (had to go through both dlcs because I bought full edition on psn sale :facepalm: )

• Like 4

recent platinums

wolf amoung us ps4 5 days ago

wolfenstien ps4 3 days ago

ben 10 omniverse 2 yesturday

kung fu panda today

working on

battleship

wolf amoung us vita ( ps3 edition friend barrowing)

skylanders swap ps3

skylander swap ps4 uk edition ( NA edition platinum)

where the wild things are

stand by

far cry 4 ps4

saints row ps4

destiny ps4

holycooper90.png

• Like 3

:platinum: #172nd Platinum :platinum:

mmv0q8.jpg

1L5f31d7.png

I'm the boss

Of Orcs and Men is a quite good game despise the lack of popularity. As most games of that type tends to have you play as the "good guys", being a human, elf or dwarf. This game instead puts you in the boots of the bad guys instead. Obviously the characters have no regrets in their slaughtering of the enemies they come up against, often reveling in it. That gave an interesting perspective and a refreshing take on a fantasy RPG with some Bioware type of combat, although the Friend AI needs work and the starting part is unforgiving at times. That was remedied with Styx's stealth assassins and Ranged Rain of Blades attack. One of my gripes was when I first started a while back, none of the trophies popped and I didn't know what to do. It wasn't until recently that I started a new playthrough on extreme that trophies started popping. Apparently, that somehow fixed or was able to make it so I can pop trophies from my old saves. But, regardless of that, the trophies are straightforward, and easy enough to do. There were some WTF moments like the whole "Psychic Rape" scene that had everyone going WTF while the Monk talking about Psychic Rape was doing so with a straight face. But, anyways, to the point. If you enjoy playing games that don't get too much popularity due to obscurity or perhaps not enough interest along with a new perspective on a typical fantasy RPG, then Of Orcs and Men is for you.

Congratulations :D

If you want to play another game in the same universe some day, look into getting Styx: Master of Shadows for PS4 (when the price goes down or something). It's a stealth game similiar to Dishonored and Thief and has you play as Styx before the events of Of Orcs and Men.

1Sf60775.png

Chaos;Head Noah (PS3 version)

Stacked this Platinum now, I love chaos;head even if its really weird and dark

Congrats on the plat first of all! Question though, is the game JP only? I love Chaos;Head and would love to play the game as well.