Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Finally got this one done! I suffered a save corruption but I managed to restart and get everything done when I gave myself the will to. Played through the entire campaign on Perfectionist and got the No Kill Option Engaged trophy along with it. I loved everything about this game, the music, the levels, the action.. I know there's people who thought this was a disappointing Splinter Cell game but I personally found it amazing.

Definitely glad to have started it back up and got the platinum! ^_^

Congrats :yay:, that was extremely fast.

:platinum: #64- The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief

1Lbcabf0.png

Master of The Raven 
You have unlocked all Trophies of "The Raven"!

This was a really hard one, you guys. ;) I don't recall having to wrestle with the controls as much, with any of the various TellTale point and click games I've played.. But the story more than made up for it. Really cool stuff. 

Also, you can back up your save to a USB if, like me, you don't have Plus. Trophy guide said the Cloud was the only way, so I thought this may have been one of those copy-protected games. But it's not. Really glad I did this, before the reportedly "glitched" trophy, too. Otherwise, I'd have had to replay almost all of Chapter 1. ^^' 

• Like 4

#123 Broken Age - 3.3

Loved the quirky story and excellent voice over work. If you like adventure games I highly recommend it, though Grim Fandango is a better choice if you want to try one for the first time.

Enjoyment: 7.5/10.0

Difficulty: 2.0/10.0 (higher without a guide)

Tom

• Like 3