Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #150 (and my very first Vita  :platinum: ):

Tearaway

*snip*

So, after years of waiting, I finally decided to nab myself a PS Vita and got some great games with it as well.

And since I was one Platinum short of #150, I decided to celebrate that milestone with my very first Vita Platinum ever!

Out of all the other candidates (Danganronpa, Virtue's Last Reward, Persona 4 Golden) my guts told me to go with Tearaway.

Every expectation I had towards Tearaway, it delivered. With a bang.

From the LittleBigPlanet-esque feel to the clever use of touchpads (front and rear), there's really close to nothing to complain here.

I had an absolute blast playing Tearaway, and even got some help from my daughter with drawing hearts and stars and other cutesy stickers.

I cannot recommend Tearaway highly enough, it's an amazing experience that brings the long wanted joy back in gaming.

Two thumbs up!  :highfive: 

haven't seen you around here for quite some time :) glad to see you back in the forums, always enjoyed your platinum-reviews. tearaway will be my companion during my vacation :D

Edited by Alexi-Sama
  • Like 2

1. Chose the game in which you had earned the platinum (e.g. Wolfenstein the new order) 
  2. Click the platinum trophy to then bring up the information about it https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2605-Wolfenstein-The-New-Order/1-Wolfenstein-master
  3. Then click the trophy image again and it will enlarge the image, then all that's left is to simply 'copy Image' and paste it to where you want it to go. 

1L0fbf8c.png

Hope this helps ya bro  :D

Thanks bro! 

• Like 1