Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#42 - Guacemelee on PSV/PS3 - I had a real love hate relationship with this game.  Visually its colourful, with a great soundtrack and I love platform games.  I was loving the game for the first few hours of play, then I came up against Jaguar Javier and for the life of me could not kill him so took a break away from the game for a few months expecting never to complete it.  However, I did come back and I'm glade I did.  Took a little while to workout how to beat jaguar (found that boss fight harder than Calaca).

Then there was the orbs.... two were a nightmare for me until it was recommended to try on PS3 over PSV, so I did and bingo... few hours later and plat done.

Overall I played 95% of the game on PSV and it played really well but when you need to be absolutely perfect with button selection then was glad to have cloud save and a PS3 to close it out. 

• Like 1

*staaaaare* me kinda confused... soooo what's your stand with Last Mission now... you hate it or love it? *sharpening pitchfork*

#68 KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX

1L4b3cdd.png

KINGDOM HEARTS Master Obtain all trophies.

(Completed in [/size]9 months, 3 weeks)[/size]

okie... will try my best to hide my hatred towards Gummi Ship Missions...xD

This game is not new to me since I've played this years ago(like last 2011:P) in my PS2, I could actually remember the time that when I would stop from playing with this game for a while and watch first the Disney film I haven't watched yet before progressing the story, therefore I am aware on it's gameplay and story but replaying it in HD is still indeed fun experience... unfortunately this took me nearly 10 months to finish since I almost lost all my will to continue to play this game after finishing this game once... I was really not that excited to replay the same game 2 more times from scratch and I don't want to deal with Gummi Ship Missions. And no, I didn't continue playing this game due to KH3 hype(I am hyped for that game though), I was actually trying to clear like 5 games from my backlogs before purchasing a new game...

• Story-wise, this game actually surprised to me for combining FF's serious elements + Disney's ligther elements, really enjoyed and liked the story in this game.
  • Gameplay: it is like your typical spam attack button Action RPG + Platform most of the time and read your enemy moves strategy while doing boss battles, it does have some fun mini-games and also frustrating/challenging side-missions/optional bosses..
  • Trophy-wise, it actually have most of your JRPGs have: multiple runs, speed run, defeating optional bosses, collectibles, pray-to-RNG-God(dess) related, level grind and complete frustrating mini-games... 
Overall, I really enjoyed replaying this game in HD except doing Gummi Ship Missions. Definitely recommended to anyone that likes/loves Disney and Final Fantasy games or to anyone that wants to play fun Action RPG while encountering Disney and FF characters you might know...

First of all, congrats on that awesome new plat!! xD

When it comes to Last Mission, my final verdict is:

-Story: Crap (too much out-of-nowhere bitching for my taste)

-Gameplay: Superb!! I had tons of fun managing my inventory and slowly building up a strong character, it was entertaining all the way through.

You can lower that pitchfork now xD

• Like 3