Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Arkham Knight. Been a long time since I've had this much fun with a game. Loved everything about about it. Finally get to drive the Batmobile! Like all games, it has it's faults. Lacks boss battles big time and the DLC is so so short, so short I'm hoping we're getting more DLC. Only took a few minutes for each pack (three at the moment with Batgirl on the way!!!!!!), as fun as they are, it's too short and I want more. I love Batman though so this game will get nothing but praise from me. I would have liked to explore Gotham as Robin and Nightwing at the end, that would have been really cool, seeing as we get to play as them rarely, bit of a missed opportunity. So yeah, amazing game, likely my personal GOTY. Anyway, time to go, need more Batman  :|.

• Like 3

1Lbb7811.png

#46: The Legend of Korra.

No more TV show games ever again.

That is why Chaotic Shadow Warriors has been sitting in my backlog for 4 years. I finally got around to playing it to finish off the online trophies (because a shitty game based off a shitty cartoon needs you to win 50 times online) but gave up after 2 levels of the game (because a shitty game based off a shitty cartoon needs 2000 collectibles in each level)