Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #24 CoD: Advance Warfare.

So after quitting this game back in nov because my save got corrupted i came a second time to plat this game. I always enjoyed the story mode. I think CoD knows how to make a good story and i cant wait till next game

• Like 2

post-107021-0-10382200-1437140642_thumb.   

:platinum: 117 Rocket League :platinum:

One of the easiest platinum to get on ps4

the online is best part of the game, playing

season mode can be boring so I recommend playing MP 
                                                                                        :gold: Far Far Away and Stocked can be really grinding but if your
                                                                                      playing with friends these two trophies don't seem that bad

• Like 4