Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #136 Sly Cocksucker: Worst game of All Time

avm1cy.png

IIIIIIIIIII HAAAATTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE TTHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIS GGAAAAAAAAAAMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!... 1 Year, 1 mounth after starting this crap I finally managed to do it. During this year I was bored to death, annoyed to death by shit finnish voice acting, annoyed to death by boring ass gameplay, annoyed to death by the most annoying animal squad characters ever! FUCK YOU Sly, FUCK YOU Bentley, FUCK YOU Murray, FUCK YOU Carmelita! FUCK THE REST OF THE RACCOONS and finally FUCK YOU Villain cast! I deleted the game and I will never touch another one of these! *CRYE* IT'S FINALLY OVERRRRRR!!!

Ouch, you had to play with the Finnish dub D:?

• Like 2

#160 Bloodborne

Bloodborne

1L7b8776.png

Hardest Trophy

:gold: Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen

Defeat Yharnam, Blood Queen of the Old Labyrinth.

Game Rating - 9/10 Trophy Difficulty - 6/10

image.jpg

This was my first time playing one of the "Souls'" games, and honestly I found it really tough in places. I thought things got easier the further you progress, but some of the earlier levels were a struggle. I really enjoyed everything about the game, even though it can be extremely vague about almost everything in terms of story/goals. I found that added to the overall experience, rewarding you for figuring stuff out for yourself. Really looking forward to starting Dark Souls II soon! Also, praise mah2c for acting as my tour guide through a couple of levels (and for all the general tips), thanks!

Congratulations again buddy :D

The platinum picture is so beautiful

• Like 1

Can I get some clarification on this? (I have the the games on Vita and PS3 from when the were free on plus.) Like, can I play in the english language?

You'll be able to play it with English language then. Some games on the PSN store default to a set language when digital and can't be changed. Since LovesAnInjection is from Finland (like me), the game was set to Finnish (Toy Story 3 is another game I can think of that does this, but there are probably others too.

Yep, the version I got from the ps store didnt have option to change it. Changing the system language didnt help either!

Aww, that sucks :( That happened to me with Toy Story 3 personally.

:platinum: #12 F1 2015

1Lc17dec.png

I'm very happy with this platinum ! At the time of writing the rarity is still 0.1% ! As a major F1 fan this was kind of a mandatory one.

Didn't expect to unlock it as the Pro Season mode trophies were unobtainable for me at first but it turned out better than expected.

The online trophies weren't difficult, just a bit annoying.

• Like 4

Can I get some clarification on this? (I have the the games on Vita and PS3 from when the were free on plus.) Like, can I play in the english language?

If you didnt download it from the finnish or scandinavian store you'll have no problem. I dont know if they dubbed in other languages.

You'll be able to play it with English language then. Some games on the PSN store default to a set language when digital and can't be changed. Since LovesAnInjection is from Finland (like me), the game was set to Finnish (Toy Story 3 is another game I can think of that does this, but there are probably others too.

Aww, that sucks :( That happened to me with Toy Story 3 personally.

It happened to me with Toy Story as well, but that didnt actually annoy me. I'm a huge fan of Toy Story and I was already used to the finnish voices. If I remember correctly it was most of the same actors?

If you didnt download it from the finnish or scandinavian store you'll have no problem. I dont know if they dubbed in other languages.

It happened to me with Toy Story as well, but that didnt actually annoy me. I'm a huge fan of Toy Story and I was already used to the finnish voices. If I remember correctly it was most of the same actors?

It was a problem for me since there were no subtitles and the volume for the game speech was super low :P Had to put it up to listen to what they were even saying :/ Correct on the voice actors.

• Like 1