Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Port Royale 3

I finally figured out how to do the manual ship battle properly, and so I finally finished the game.

It's a fun little game to pass the time away. It doesn't require a lot of thought, once you figure out the right buttons to push to get the results you want. The tutorials are helpful, but they don't provide all the information needed.

I am debating writing a guide so people aren't left hunting for the correct commands and stuff.

• Like 2

:platinum: #136 Sly Cocksucker: Worst game of All Time

avm1cy.png

IIIIIIIIIII HAAAATTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE TTHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIS GGAAAAAAAAAAMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!... 1 Year, 1 mounth after starting this crap I finally managed to do it. During this year I was bored to death, annoyed to death by shit finnish voice acting, annoyed to death by boring ass gameplay, annoyed to death by the most annoying animal squad characters ever! FUCK YOU Sly, FUCK YOU Bentley, FUCK YOU Murray, FUCK YOU Carmelita! FUCK THE REST OF THE RACCOONS and finally FUCK YOU Villain cast! I deleted the game and I will never touch another one of these! *CRYE* IT'S FINALLY OVERRRRRR!!!

I'll tell you the Swedish voice acting is absolute garbage as well. Played the Sly collection and it was pretty jarring to switch from pretty cleverly written english voice acting in Sly 1 to really awful swedish voice acting in Sly 2. Bentley sounded like he was eight years old. The primary reason the language on my PS3 is set to English.
  • Like 2

:platinum: #57 Hyperdevotion Noire Goddess Black Heart (VITA)

1Lbd3d1f.png

One of the slowest and boring Hyperdimension plats.  Even with skip effects and others it takes a bit between each move. Far easier than Disgaea and is a pretty good beginner SRPG. The ammount of Audio and Fanservice made the game far more bearable. Did not like the chibi forms.....wished it was a bit more scaled like Hyperdimension U.

Hoping they have Dungeon RPG spin  off game one day.

• Like 4

I'll tell you the Swedish voice acting is absolute garbage as well. Played the Sly collection and it was pretty jarring to switch from pretty cleverly written english voice acting in Sly 1 to really awful swedish voice acting in Sly 2. Bentley sounded like he was eight years old. The primary reason the language on my PS3 is set to English.

Glad I was not alone haha. It truly is terrible. Atleast the finnish dub of Resistance 2 was funny, but Sly is just annoying! I bet all of these Scandinavian dubs are terrible... I never want to withness the horror again!

• Like 3

Port Royale 3

I finally figured out how to do the manual ship battle properly, and so I finally finished the game.

It's a fun little game to pass the time away. It doesn't require a lot of thought, once you figure out the right buttons to push to get the results you want. The tutorials are helpful, but they don't provide all the information needed.

I am debating writing a guide so people aren't left hunting for the correct commands and stuff.

I think you should go for it :D

S98062f.png Farming Simulator 15

All 27 Trophies

I took a break from all the shooting and did something else for a while. This game is fun, and more relaxing to play before going to sleep than nervously decapitating hordes of zombies for a few hours. 

Platinum is very easy and is not worth to write a guide.

Anyway, back to Black Ops 2 now...

• Like 4