Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#13 Tomb Raider:DE(PS4)

tomb_raider_PS4PS3-590x330.jpg

1L532059.png

True Survivor 

Unlock every Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition trophy.- :platinum: - 6.67% VERY RATE *atm

Good Lord.. :facepalm:  Am really glad that was over...  :yay:  :yay: 

Now, I understand, WHY Lara left such a bad taste in people's mouth.... MULTIPLAYER really killed this REBOOT.

Now, don't get me wrong either, the game is beautiful, the Story telling was something you'll expect from a Tomb Raider game,

​visuals are TOP NOTCH, game-play was pretty solid, Nathanish' kinduh game  :giggle: 

It has everything it needed to be the perfect recipe for 3rd person style of game

but had the certain ingredient for a complete disaster as well..  :facepalm: 

IN my own personal and humble opinion...it doesn't need to have MP in it...SP itself was more than ENOUGH for a reboot.

Keeping my fingers crossed for RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER though.. but at the same time EXCITED to see and unravel

the mysteries CrystalDynamics has to offer.

Overall the 'perfect' Lara Croft experience minus off the multiplayer.  :pimp: 

cheers!  :highfive: 

-Razgriz

What??? You didn't like the MP games where all the players continuously hop around like their bunnies?!?

In all seriousness, your review was spot-on. This game sat in my unearned plat pile for months until I joined this site and boosted through that God awful MP mess.

Port Royale 3

I finally figured out how to do the manual ship battle properly, and so I finally finished the game.

It's a fun little game to pass the time away. It doesn't require a lot of thought, once you figure out the right buttons to push to get the results you want. The tutorials are helpful, but they don't provide all the information needed.

I am debating writing a guide so people aren't left hunting for the correct commands and stuff.

I would be grateful for a guide! It's one of two 'E' graded games in my profile. A guide would get me motivated to knock out 60 unearned trophies off my profile!!

Comgrats though! That's a very rare platinum now in your cabinet!

• Like 1