Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#128 - Goat Simulator

With the exception of Flappy Goat, the rest of the trophies can be earned in about an hour. Flappy Goat can be quick or, as in my case, take a few thousand attempts, depending on your skill and LUCK. Overall an enjoyable sandbox that really made me laugh but it's not really a game, there is no story or progression, just romping through two locations causing havoc.

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 1/10 (not including Flappy Goat)

• Like 4

1L26855a.png

13º :platinum: -The Bureau X-com Declassified

Fun-8/10

Challenge-7,5/10

What can I say about this game ? Well is kinda like Mass Effect but X-com version, It not an bad Ripoff of Mass effect cause This game can be more chanlleging that ME why you ask ?

The Commander dificulty and the game inself If you play X-com games you know you can lose your soldier in combat well imagine that plus an dificulty that If you revive your companion It WONT be avaliable to fight again NOW that the biggest diferent between ME you NEED to thing carefully when you Fight and Upgranding you and your comerade Play like ME and you bet your butt you got your ass kicked in no time that Was dificult but enjoyable even In the last level shiet get real. I got my money well spended on It.

Ther one thing that piss me off is the choice you doing on this game no matter what you do there NO consequence well except one that very lazy executed.

The game is good in my opinion I dont see why people dont liked maybe is because It lock like ME. I enjoyed for once and the chanllenge IS WAY BETTER THAT ME I SAID IT AND I SAID AGAIN

• Like 4