Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L24bade.png

Master of Kyrat

Far Cry 4

Platinum 100 yipeee!

This was one game I didn't plan on playing because it looked super similar to the 3rd one to me, BUT, it came free with my PS4 so I figured whyyyyy not?

I'm really glad I did, it is similar as I thought, but so much fun anyways, riding elephants everywhere woo! I also enjoyed Pagan Mins mental commentary throughout xD I actually enjoyed it so much I was going to go for the Valley of the Yetis DLC, but I can't justify spending £12 on something I think will be pretty short and not add too much story wise, so this will forever be 84% complete, boohoo :'(

Congrats on 100 :yay:

• Like 1

PLATINUM 76 - DEAD NATION APOCALYPSE EDITION

1Lab26b9.png

Date of Achievement : September 6th , 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Never Give Up

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition is a enhanced and exclusive ps4 version. While the game retains all the classic vibe and gameplay from the original, you notice that the graphics are crispier, more detailed and has all dlc.

The good news however is that all the dlc trophies are required for the platinum, so expect a challenge this time around.

a9uwpu.jpg

Throughout by entire run, no glitches or problems were detected, the game runs great on ps4 and i enjoyed all the post apocalyptic zombie fun. I hope Housemarque brings a sequel to this game at some point, it's mega fun.

Before i go, i would love to thank a wonderful mate that helped me survive this hungry horde, Thanks chuckyjugg

Well, there is Alien Nation, which is in development, coming soon from the same developers, and obviously it's very similar to Dead Nation haha. (Would love a true Dead Nation sequel though.)

• Like 1