Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #67

L9d545a.png

1L3e4138.png

オールコンプリート

すべてのトロフィーを取得した

Rozen Maiden is one of my favorite series of all time.

This game features both the original series and it's continuation.

I should be pleased about this, right? I thought I did...

There are hundreds of choices in the game but not that many routes.

So in order to get everything, you need to see scenes you've seen hundreds of times already just to get 1 CG...

Most Visual Novels make you do that 2-3 times, not 10 times!

Thank god for the skip function.

• Like 4

:platinum: #76: Arkham Origins Blackgate(Vita)

Pretty easy Plat, but also one of the most tedious experiences I think I've ever had. They're not kidding when they say the Vita map is horrendous(I got lost so many times ;w;) 2nd and 3rd playthroughs weren't quite so bad since I kinda knew where I was going, and I didn't have to collect a ton of things. 

• Like 1

1L2e73ff.png

#67 - Tomb Raider: Underworld

Finally decided to pick this one up again, after ditching it over 2 years ago, because the camera was just terrible. I've played Tomb Raider (original and reboot) and Tomb Raider 2, which I remember to be better than this one. Story was meh, puzzles were alright, but some seemed to just drag out the game. Also disliked every location except the Southern Mexico Expedition Wished developers realised how bad of an impact a bad camera angel/movement has on games, especially platformers, and it's not the first time, all previous ones were terrible in that regard as well, if I recall correctly.

Enjoyment: 6

Difficulty: 2

Congrats with the Platinum! :) I do completely agree with your comments for the game with the story (Really disappointing for a direct sequel to Legend), the puzzles, the wonky camera and the dreadful Southern Mexico mission was an awful experience for me... I don't know fully what you mean by the previous games were terrible in those regards because personally I think 'Legend' was the best Tomb Raider game to date, the music, gameplay, story and the puzzles were really well done, it's a fantastic game, defiantly one of the best games that I have played.