Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Congrats with the Platinum! :) I do completely agree with your comments for the game with the story (Really disappointing for a direct sequel to Legend), the puzzles, the wonky camera and the dreadful Southern Mexico mission was an awful experience for me... I don't know fully what you mean by the previous games were terrible in those regards because personally I think 'Legend' was the best Tomb Raider game to date, the music, gameplay, story and the puzzles were really well done, it's a fantastic game, defiantly one of the best games that I have played.

Cheers! :)

I meant primarily in regards to the camera control and positioning, the older games were just as bad as this one. As I recall it, Tomb Raider games always had the issue with the camera being dodgy. My memory might fail me on that regard, as I last played the old games back when they were released in the late 90s on PC, but I'm fairly certain that my impressions are correct.

I have to admit I prefer the newest version of the game, simply because it feels smoother. Other than that TR 2 was the one I enjoyed the most.

L3fb6ac.png

:platinum:#46 Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita)

1L20e3c2.png

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita)

None More Wanted

Showing my PS Vita some love this time around. It's been awhile since I've played a racing type game and this one was pretty fun! I also really liked the music. All of those songs are still playing in my head.

• Like 3

Congrats with the Platinum! :) I do completely agree with your comments for the game with the story (Really disappointing for a direct sequel to Legend), the puzzles, the wonky camera and the dreadful Southern Mexico mission was an awful experience for me... I don't know fully what you mean by the previous games were terrible in those regards because personally I think 'Legend' was the best Tomb Raider game to date, the music, gameplay, story and the puzzles were really well done, it's a fantastic game, defiantly one of the best games that I have played.

While I think that Legend is a good game, the gameplay wasn't good at all. The best part about Legend is the music, the story and the puzzles were all right, the VO was meh and as I said, the gameplay was actually really awful. But what do I know, maybe it's amazing compared to Underworld, haven't played that one yet. The Legend experience, while it was fun, is putting me off, because of the gameplay, and the fact that people are saying Underworld is even worse ... 

:platinum:  #93 Disney infinity 1.0

Difficulty 2/10

Fun 8/10

i know it is a kid game but i took some pleasure to do it ,the pirate part was my favorite ,the toy boy is a good tool for edit level

i will do the 2.0 very soon

and i m almost done with xenoverse

Edited by samunrizthym
  • Like 4

#54 - LEGO The Hobbit - PS4

By far the longest Lego game I've played for a long time (if ever).  The game is split up into three main sections, 1) story mode, 2) free play of the story mode levels and 3) quests based missions in middle earth.  The first two sections are enjoyable for any lego game lover and I really enjoyed playing them.  However, the quests I found a real long grind.  In total there is 250 Mithril Bricks, 90 of these are found in story and free play so 160 mini quests need to be completed if your going for platinum.  These are scattered all over middle earth and I was rather frustrated by the end of it all going from one place to another finishing these quests.  By the time I had completed I had over 40 hours total game time completed.

Difficulty I'd give it a 2/10 as there is nothing hard in the game other than staying with the grind to get it completed.  Enjoyment, 6/10.

• Like 4