Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#10 - Super Exploding Zoo

This was a fun little game, and I was originally intending to go after 100% completion in-game... Until it started crashing all the time, and completely corrupted my save. So now I am happy to have completed this game and deleted it from my Vita.

Many thanks to gklaus19 for boosting the online with me last night!

• Like 1

While I think that Legend is a good game, the gameplay wasn't good at all. The best part about Legend is the music, the story and the puzzles were all right, the VO was meh and as I said, the gameplay was actually really awful. But what do I know, maybe it's amazing compared to Underworld, haven't played that one yet. The Legend experience, while it was fun, is putting me off, because of the gameplay, and the fact that people are saying Underworld is even worse ...

If you felt that way towards Legend, don't bother picking up Underworld... Trust me haha, it was bearable to play but it kind of was a choir because it felt like a rushed game with no continuous story... to think of it I think it was rushed anyway

Tearaway - PS Vita

How do yall get those pictures and proper trophy showcases? :(

If you are asking how to get the pictures of the platinum trophies, just go to your profile and click on a game (or search using the "Games" tab at the top of the screen). Once you are on the game page, just click on the trophy you want. Then just click the image, right next to the name and description of the trophy. That should bring up a screen with just the picture. Simply copy and paste.

As of September 15 2015, my most recent platinum is Grid 2.

It's a good game overall, the driving in it is similar to realistic driving which is pretty awesome and you develop skill in racing if you attempt the tougher difficulties.

There are a couple of annoying trophies in multiplayer that can drive you insane such as the "Keep your friends close..." because you'll have to physically go on a website and create rivalries on there, it can be a bit tedious but it's not too hard.

The game is fun to play and you'll have an awesome platinum at the end.

There's one moderately glitched trophy in the game you'll want to worry about, but taking proper measures can prevent the glitch for most people.

Good luck!

Edited by SpeedDemon-1998
  • Like 1

Tearaway - PS Vita

How do yall get those pictures and proper trophy showcases? :(

on PC, once you're on your profile looking at your trophies and their time stamps point the cursor to the thumbnail of the trophy you want and left click it.

when get to the next screen, again point the cursor at the trophy thumbnail and left click it.

you'll be taking to a wide white screen and a big image of the trophy, right click it and chose " copy picture ".

once you're here just right click on your reply and chose " past " or whatever reads on your side.

Hope this'll help.