Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#13 - Battlefield 4 (PS3)

Platinum Trophy

1Lcea1c2.png

New rarest plat! Played this on and off ever since I made this PSN, but didn't actually go for the platinum until a few days ago xD Anyway I have very differing opinions on the two modes so I'll cover them separately. Starting with campaign...which is a glitched mess. There were 2 major glitches that I experienced, one of which happened just before the platinum so I'm still salty about it >.> This happened upon finishing everything in the story, two assignments didn't unlock for some reason so I had to replay the missions again -_- The second and more major one, happened back in September. After completing the 2nd mission, I was met with an infinite loading screen (turns out it's a fairly common issue) which led to me throwing away my disc and buying it digitally, luckily I got it on sale with all DLC's. I also encountered minor glitches often like the game freezing for a little while. Anyway, enough about glitches. The campaign did have some nice ideas and some not so nice ones...the characters were fairly well developed (apart from the protagonist but I'll get to that) and some of the situations and action sequences were awesome and intense. However, the choice to have a silent protagonist was fucking stupid. In some cases it can work, especially if they're acknowledged as a mute, but in this case it was pointless and made literally no sense. Also, the protagonist is praised way too much. I get that it's done to make you feel good or whatever but it just...doesn't work. Overall, some good ideas but piss poor execution.

Multiplayer however is where this game shines. It had a bad launch but it's been totally fixed, and even though this game is 2 years old and there's been another Battlefield title since, it's still receiving regular updates. Not just bug fixes too, but also new maps modes and guns with more updates planned in the future. I'm not a big multiplayer fan for the most part due to the fact the communities usually suck, but this is really fun and has me hooked. Definitely my favourite MP game.

In terms of difficulty, this is very easy for a 5% rare platinum (The PS4 version's rarity, 10%, is more accurate) and the only trophy that really gave me any trouble, not counting glitched ones, was the 'Bomb Squad' trophy. I wanna thank codphanatic for helping me with this trophy because otherwise I don't think I'd have been able to do it, I suck at Obliteration and nobody was joining my gaming sessions -_- The other trophies are fairly straightforward, although will be grindy and annoying for those who don't enjoy multiplayer. Plus it's getting pretty dead on PS3 :c

Anyway I think that's all I can ramble about. I remember when my descriptions used to be a few sentences long...

I got it back in april, I don't understand why it's so rare. It's so so easy. 

• Like 1

I got it back in april, I don't understand why it's so rare. It's so so easy. 

Some trophy hunters don't platinum games like Battefield. I used to play some games without platinuming them just because I didn't feel like it. It took me 6 or 7 playthroughs to platinum Dragon Age: Origins and Alpha Protocol because I love the hell out of those games. Both can be platinumed in 2-3 playthroughs, I just didn't. Games like Battlefield or Call of Duty, people play online and just don't platinum it. :) Plus not everyone on this site are hardcore trophy hunters like us. :D

L4105c1.png

:platinum: #73 FIFA 16

1L67b2ac.png

:platinum: Football Legend 

Unlock all other trophies (excluding additional content trophies)

1ST ACHIEVER !!!  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: 

VyKt1xD.gif

*Bows down* you sir are a god, that was so fast! :o  :blink:

• Like 1

L4105c1.png

:platinum: #73 FIFA 16

1L67b2ac.png

:platinum: Football Legend 

Unlock all other trophies (excluding additional content trophies)

1ST ACHIEVER !!!  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: 

VyKt1xD.gif

Damn son.

3748023.gif

Ot: I have nothing for now, but it's highly probable the next plat will be very gud and special :)

Srry for this off-topic post.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Some trophy hunters don't platinum games like Battefield. I used to play some games without platinuming them just because I didn't feel like it. It took me 6 or 7 playthroughs to platinum Dragon Age: Origins and Alpha Protocol because I love the hell out of those games. Both can be platinumed in 2-3 playthroughs, I just didn't. Games like Battlefield or Call of Duty, people play online and just don't platinum it. :) Plus not everyone on this site are hardcore trophy hunters like us. :D

Haha Yeah I guess. Well still, well done to spot and get that platinum. On to the next brethren! :) 

Congratulations. Are you thinking of tackling any of the other dungeon crawlers that are on the Vita or PS3?

Eventually yeah i will. I was thinking of importing moe chronicle (english and chinese sub). I was reading its the more ecchi version of this, so that is a plus. Why any suggestions?

Edited by beatn_u_silly

1L009c59.png

Beyond Gold 

Collect all trophies.

And another Ookami Plat, I'm starting to collect these almost at the same pace as fishing ones :awesome:

Just no Lewd Gaze sequel as it is English only.

1L009c59.png

Beyond Gold 

Collect all trophies.

And another Ookami Plat, I'm starting to collect these almost at the same pace as fishing ones :awesome:

Just no Lewd Gaze sequel as it is English only.

I meant its like demon gaze, in terms of how the game is played but its more ecchi xD