Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L0d6b66.png

Legendary / Rayman Legends

( PS3 )

:rolleyes: ............ :facepalm: ................... AMONG THE " WORST AND MOST HATEFUL PLATINUM'S LIST " YOU GOES!! YOU STUPID, STUPID PLATINUM, YOU!  :spank: 

first of all, please don't get me wrong, this game can easily enter and top anyone's best platform game ever made list. though.

gameplay wise! it's really an amazing festival all the way to the end, though it's also felt like a high-end endless runner game for consoles that isn't F2P. well i can dig that but, what really didn't have to be in this game is the Origins levels, they bring them back and Remaster them.. felt kinda laziness. to me, Mansion of the Deep & the Amazing Maze is my most favorite and most original raman legends levels.

story... you don't want to focus on that on a platform game, it's your basic " heroes go on a world tour slaying dragons and saving princesses ".

trophies... this is where all my hate comes to this game, anyone can play this game can finish every single part and trophy easily without even the need for a guide, till you come across this Evil troll of a trophy called " Truly awesome! ".... reach the final level of awesomeness which is level 11... it's basically an online only trophy in a single player game, you play this chor... "challenges" which are daily and weekly till you get level 11. if you beat the entire story mode to 100% your awesomeness level will reach level 10, well? what so hard about level 11? Oh! i forgot to tell you this platinum by no mean isn't Hard at all, it's just frustratingly annoying and tedious beyond your believe....

each day you need to win a few cups, each cup earn you EXP points as you need to reach 6000 points to awesomeness level 11, sound easy yes, till you learn that Bronze cups gives only 1 point! LOL!!

silver give you 5 points and gold give you 10 points, even if you winning only golds, this platinum is gonna took you 3 months of daily grinding. but see where this is going with people who only winning nothing but silver and bronze cups? unless you're a robot that your motherboard is hocked up to your console and start camping at these challenges stalking the leaderboard of the game and keep winning Diamond Cups that worth 50 points then you're safe, which aside from the 11 diamond cups you got from the story mode, i believe a normal person can only won 2 or 4 of them online, this is a something and people who beat your gold or silver score and drop you down from gold to silver and silver to bronze is something else... i never won a single Diamond Cup online..

and no, there's no happy EXP boost day or something like that in the game at all, in my copy of the game at least.

and i can't believe that some people are actually defending this BS by saying " this will make the platinum worth getting " or " this is a good way to keep the community of the game active " Really? Super Mario Bros on the freaking NES is still been played by people to this day and it's keeps going on on Nintendo's e Shop, does it have an online mode? does it have trophies / achievements? Seriously! NO!! you keep supporting a practice like this and the next rayman game are going to be called Rayman Challenges: Ultimate Runner Online, and might have a trophy called " Truly Ray Fan! " reach the final level of rayman fan, which is 10.000.000 point required, each day you win 5 points but you can speed this up if you pay $20 for 10 points :rolleyes: 

don't buy this game for the trophies, rent it if you want the platinum. other than that, get it for the fun gameplay. though, i wish if Kung Foot have an online component, that was the best multiplayer mode in the whole game.  

I haven't played a rayman game since the FIRST original rayman on ps1. That game was and is still today imo the hardest game in existence. I played it with the 99 lives cheat multiple times and still die 50 + times in a row at certain levels. Plus collecting all the cages made it insane ( I never used a guide for the game ) so sometimes doing the same level 10 times still couldn't find the chest. Extremely frustrating game that was.

I also died to the final boss in another version on emulator by using an INVINCIBILTY cheat code, but I got caught in his fire and couldn't move !

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki