Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #33- Persona 4 Dancing All Night

1L39f9d4.png

This is gonna be a pretty short one on the account there isn’t much to say about it.

Persona 4 and a rhythm game, two of my favorite things mashed into one, there’s no way I could hate this. Although being a rhythm game, this game does have a story mode to it, which I will not go into detail about, and it’s a pretty nice story mode, too, I enjoyed it, although it did get pretty repetitive in most parts, but that’s my only complaint.

Now, let me hop right into the main part of this game, the music! Every track in this game should be familiar to those who have played the Persona 4, Arena, or Q series in the past, as the songs come from these three games, although P4A and Q only have one song, the rest are from P4/G, and the remixes are all absolutely awesome. You’ll end up having to play through all of them in story mode, so you’ll experience each song anyway. Free Dance is where you’ll be spending most of your time, especially going for the plat. It’s not very hard at all, but you’ll have to buy everything from Tanaka’s shop, which will cost a hefty amount, unlock the hardest difficulty, and do all the Fever Mode dances among certain partners just to name a few, but even with all this, the platinum is still very short, maybe taking a day or 2 to complete. Despite this, it has a lot of replay value due to it being a rhythm game, as there will probably be new songs out as DLC, and also if you wish to challenge yourself, like get the best score you can on each song, or get King Crazy on all of them and that stuff. Whether a fan of rhythm games or Persona 4, I say get this!

Also, best song in the game;

Actually , this is my very first Persona game that I have ever played in my whole life. I still have Persona 4 Golden unopened lol.

To be honest, some, if not most, of the songs from this game have no rhythm to it. See, when I played Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F, those songs I can be able to clear no problem because I can follow them no problem. With P4DAN, I had a difficult time being able to clear some of the songs on Hard difficulty, thus resorting to use help items. I like the game, but in my opinion, some of the songs suck. There wasn't any particular song that really jumped out at me like "Damn that is so awesome! I must add it to my music playlist on my phone!".

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 2

Actually , this is my very first Persona game that I have ever played in my whole life. I still have Persona 4 Golden unopened lol.

To be honest, some, if not most, of the songs from this game have no rhythm to it. See, when I played Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F, those songs I can be able to clear no problem because I can follow them no problem. With P4DAN, I had a difficult time being able to clear some of the songs on Hard difficulty, thus resorting to use help items. I like the game, but in my opinion, some of the songs suck. There wasn't any particular song that really jumped out at me like "Damn that is so awesome! I must add it to my music playlist on my phone!".

I gotta disagree with you, the rhythm of the songs seems completely fine to me, I find nothing wrong with it. And yeah, Hard is supposed to be hard for a reason. In the PDF games, I can clear everything on hard with no problem, and even Extreme, it's too easy. In this game, it's actually challenging, I've only played a few songs on hard and only cleared about half of them, and All Night mode, which would be extreme, I'm not even gonna touch right now.

#26 Sound Shapes (PS Vita)

1L6dad09.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Got this four weeks ago but never ended up posting it. Who knows when I'll get my next platinum, I have no motivation. Anyways, I enjoyed it as much as the other two times I played it. It also ended up becoming my new fastest platinum, so there's that.

Edited by Hikari
  • Like 4

I'm getting razor-edge close to trading in my copies of LBP and LBP2 and tearing up my LBP3 voucher for PS4(since I lost my connector cords so I can't play any PS4 until I get replacements :( ) because I will never be able to plat them alone - Can you PM me some advice on how to plat these games? I did manage to ace Boomtown and The Bunker but those online trophies are murder. :( Thanks for any help you give in advance. :)

You'd be better off asking someone else, Dreakon hasn't been around here in two years.

After a long bump and grind this plat has now come. I found that using two fingers on the front and one on the back caused it to finish sooner. It really took a lot of stamina to be able to do it so much, so I had to pace myself. I did have to take a break from the game to get Lubed Up. After that, it was much easier to plow through. I did get a little anal towards the back end of the game. "Plot" aside, I did enjoy the gameplay and the story quite a bit.

Are you fucking kidding me with this description xD