Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:Platinum #31 - Rugby Challenge :platinum:

Rugby Challenge Accepted

1L711158.png

Difficulty 2/10

Enjoyment 7/10

So after putting this one off for a while on 90% completion, after it would constantly freeze on me, I decided that in the spirit of the Rugby World Cup that's going on at the moment, that I would come back and prey that it had stopped freezing so I could get that :platinum:.

The game itself is pretty enjoyable for me,  the gameplay works fine and the graphics are fine too. Sometimes you get a little freeze as the game tries to load one of the cutscene animations, and the player animations themselves don't always look fluid. The commentary is also a bit broken sometimes. Also, don't go into it expecting the polish that EA and 2K put into theirs either as Trublue have a significantly lower budget, and in that sense I feel that they've done a good job. I still prefer the old Rugby 08 on the PS2 to this, but it isn't a bad game (not like Rugby 15), and can be found for pretty cheap these days if you want to get into the World Cup mood.

Special thanks to MrWelshGuy92 for helping me with the online trophies in the game :)

Oh, and I like the name of the Platinum B)

• Like 4