Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: 29 & 30

Injustice: Gods Among Us

1Lcc364c.png

Rating: 9/10 Difficulty: 5/10

Whelp - I've finally done it. I've now attained the PS3 and PS4 US platinums of Injustice

These games were a hell of a lot easier this time round (which is to be expected, anyway)

I don't have much to state about Injustice that isn't already stated in my original, quoted posted of the EU version. However I did all the battles in battle mode first attempt on the US version  B) But the Max and Impossible took a few tries on the PS3 version (I'll just blame that on the fact that the PS3 version isn't as smooth as its PS4 peer  :giggle: )

Oh, but here's some statistics that I've accumulated over the course of playing and platting these 3 games:

• Completed 720 star lab missions with 2160 stars in total
  • Completed The Max 8 times, and Impossible 5 times
  • 2012 wins and 395 losses (excluding the online wins and losses, as they were due to boosting)
  • Obtained 183,303,789 xp (level 100 is 50,796,671 xp)
  • Spent around 28 hours, with over 132,000 button taps to attain level 100 status on both the PS4 versions
  • Roughly spent around 200~ hours in total to plat all 3

(purchased a rapid-fire controller for the PS3 version... fuck doing that level 100 grind again)

Apparently the pre-patched PS3 version of Injustice is a lot easier in terms of CPU (for battles such as The Max), but I found it unplayable due to the lag, so I had to do this game with the patch (I was looking forward to it being a lot easier, too  <_< )

My Injustice journey actually ends one game short... for I have not done the Vita version... I will not touch this version due to it playing absolutely horribly, and the fact that due to it being the Vita, you're unable to use the level up method that you're able to use on the PS3 and PS4... meaning the level 100 grind will actually take around 40-50 hours

Shout outs go to: ChemicalSlave, er_campanario, mody94_Station, ReimiSaionji974, Xx-King-Cob-Xx and zajac9999 for either helping or just being cool doods  B)

Oh, and, I just need to be a twat and state the fact that Ethan Ruhkillmeez is just a big, floppy noob. I've platted another 2 versions of Injustice whereas he's not even finished the star labs on one version, yet...  

Injustice has been fun... but it's now sucked me dry. Can't say I'm going to miss it too much... 

Congrats on the Injustice stack dood! :yay:.........However I'm afraid this has only decreased your scrubness by 0.00000001% dood :|

• Like 2

Congrats on the Injustice stack dood! :yay:.........However I'm afraid this has only decreased your scrubness by 0.00000001% dood :|

You and Lumibelle are so mean... I actually did Injustice another 2 times to see if it would get rid of my scrub title...

Oh, well... Time to go curl in the corner of my room, and cry, cry a lot... 

• Like 1

:platinum: 29 & 30

Injustice: Gods Among Us

1Lcc364c.png

Rating: 9/10 Difficulty: 5/10

Whelp - I've finally done it. I've now attained the PS3 and PS4 US platinums of Injustice

These games were a hell of a lot easier this time round (which is to be expected, anyway)

I don't have much to state about Injustice that isn't already stated in my original, quoted posted of the EU version. However I did all the battles in battle mode first attempt on the US version  B) But the Max and Impossible took a few tries on the PS3 version (I'll just blame that on the fact that the PS3 version isn't as smooth as its PS4 peer  :giggle: )

Oh, but here's some statistics that I've accumulated over the course of playing and platting these 3 games:

• Completed 720 star lab missions with 2160 stars in total
  • Completed The Max 8 times, and Impossible 5 times
  • 2012 wins and 395 losses (excluding the online wins and losses, as they were due to boosting)
  • Obtained 183,303,789 xp (level 100 is 50,796,671 xp)
  • Spent around 28 hours, with over 132,000 button taps to attain level 100 status on both the PS4 versions
  • Roughly spent around 200~ hours in total to plat all 3

(purchased a rapid-fire controller for the PS3 version... fuck doing that level 100 grind again)

Apparently the pre-patched PS3 version of Injustice is a lot easier in terms of CPU (for battles such as The Max), but I found it unplayable due to the lag, so I had to do this game with the patch (I was looking forward to it being a lot easier, too  <_< )

My Injustice journey actually ends one game short... for I have not done the Vita version... I will not touch this version due to it playing absolutely horribly, and the fact that due to it being the Vita, you're unable to use the level up method that you're able to use on the PS3 and PS4... meaning the level 100 grind will actually take around 40-50 hours

Shout outs go to: ChemicalSlave, er_campanario, mody94_Station, ReimiSaionji974, Xx-King-Cob-Xx and zajac9999 for either helping or just being cool doods  B)

Oh, and, I just need to be a twat and state the fact that Ethan Ruhkillmeez is just a big, floppy noob. I've platted another 2 versions of Injustice whereas he's not even finished the star labs on one version, yet...  

Injustice has been fun... but it's now sucked me dry. Can't say I'm going to miss it too much... 

Damn.... huge congrats dude

you platted two versions and I still can't beat the Max Battle...

• Like 1

Damn.... huge congrats dude

you platted two versions and I still can't beat the Max Battle...

Indeed my friend, Aela sure did an amazing job.

giphy.gif

You'll get it bro, keep at it. Look at these plats and take them as a source for inspiration xD

Sorry for getting off-topic...again. This is the last time.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

"Oh, and, I just need to be a twat and state the fact that Ethan Ruhkillmeez is just a big, floppy noob. I've platted another 2 versions of Injustice whereas he's not even finished the star labs on one version, yet..."
11949300_121447481540214_285678748769403
Grats though. *coughs* you're still a fgt tho *coughs*

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez
  • Like 1