Most Recent Platinum

Muff

How bad is it? I was considering picking this one up, if it would go on sale at some point.

Sadly it's not even the worst game I've played on the PS3. It has some annoying parts even on easy difficulty and the online is absolutely garbage. It took me well over an hour to boost 4 simple trophies that should have taken 10 minutes. I was using two PS3's and couldnt find my self most of the time. Then I had to replay some maps because the trophy for winning in all maps wouldnt unlock. It might of been because of different user was the host.

Edited by LovesAnInjection

Sadly it's not even the worst game I've played on the PS3. It has some annoying parts even on easy difficulty and the online is absolutely garbage. It took me well over an hour to boost 4 simple trophies that should have taken 10 minutes. I was using two PS3's and couldnt find my self most of the time. Then I had to replay some maps because the trophy for winning in all maps wouldnt unlock. It might of been because of different user was the host.

:hmm:, seems like the game is a tad messy. I knew it wasn't worth the 15€, it's being sold for at the store. If it's such a hassle and not really enjoyable, I'll probably pass on it even with a price drop...

Cheers for the input!

:hmm:, seems like the game is a tad messy. I knew it wasn't worth the 15€, it's being sold for at the store. If it's such a hassle and not really enjoyable, I'll probably pass on it even with a price drop...

Cheers for the input!

Only reason why I got it was because it was only a couple of bucks in the EU store. If you want an enjoyable game then deffinately get something else. I think this game got pretty stressful towards the end. It's not hard, it's just cheap and highly below avarage.

Platinum #40

KINGDOM HEARTS II MASTER

"Obtain all trophies."

- KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX

An great game from my childhood (Never finished it on the Original version :facepalm:), and duking it out with Goofy and Donald makes me feel like an little kid again. The Secret bosses was very difficult and rewarding, hate Lingering Will, gave me the same PSTDs as fighting Marluxia on his 3rd and final form on Proud mode *Shivers*, and doing every missions was time consuming, but worth it. Critical Mode however was super easy to do from them giving you more very great Abilities in the 3rd day of Roxas was pretty surprising.

• Like 4