Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Since I am out of likes I want to say - congratulations on this ultra rare plat from a really great game! I liked it very much, but when I saw that I need to play campaign 5 times for platinum, that was kinda buzz killer...Please tell me how many hours did you put into this and did you did it straight, one after another, or you made breaks in playing this, ad then come back?

Cheers mate! :)

Thanks, dude. I started playing the game the last year. But I couldnt finish the story and i gave up  :( . A few days ago I played the game again and finish the story in Impossible difficulty. After that I played the game two more times in easy and then I start and finish in Ironman mode. Then just finish the game one more time in easy. It take me like 80 or 100 hours to get the plat but the game worth it. Good luck if u want to give it a try  :wave:

• Like 1

1Lc720ae.png

Transformers: Devastation

Pretty fun game, which isn't surprising since it's from Platinum, but it says a lot since I'm not really into Transformers. Also the 34'th on the First Achievers list :)

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 3