Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Old Man Simulator 2015  Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

1L7f7c31.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

All kidding aside, it was an enjoyable game & experience.

Congratulations mate, another one :) living up for your nickname I suppose, like out the way people, haha

Anyway, glad you're playing zestiria at the moment, another one that I really want to play, alongside your recent one too, doodz 5

• Like 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Plat Difficulty Rating (Personal) : 6/10

• Like 3

plat #50!! - IA/VT Colorful

Lacfcda.png

1S762250.png プラチナトロフィー - 全てのトロフィーを獲得する (romanization: Pulachina Torofī - Subete no torofī o kaku toku suru/translation: Platinum Trophy Acquire all trophies)

IA joins the vocaloid rhythm game party and she makes a striking intro indeed. this game had a lot to live up to, since it would inevitably be competing with the very popular Hatsune Mku: Project Diva games. very minor complaints, but the overall package makes this an outstanding rhythm game to own on your vita.

i won't go into too much comparison between Project Diva and IA/VT since they both have their own merits, but there are 2 things that IA/VT blew PD out of the water. First is the song list. 61 songs off the bat and i personally enjoyed songs in IA/VT much more than i did in PD. IA's songs involve a lot more rock elements and her voice, at least in my opinion, just sounds more human and real to me. this is subjective of course, but i'll take IA/VT's songs over PD's any day. The second is how much impact there is in the notes, especially long and double notes. whenever you hit a note, you really feel it. there's a certain punch to the sound of each note that just makes it feel like you're contributing to the song. couple that with all the songs you can play, it makes for a very fun time. 

one thing to keep in mind is that  :circle: is used to confirm items and  :cross: is used to cancel. normally it's the other way around for playstation games. this took a while to get used to. but if you plan on picking this up, keep this quirk in mind, as the game asks you early if you'd like to use the auto-save function, so keep pressing  :circle: to confirm that you want to.

it's clear that IA/VT was developed on a much much much smaller budget than PD. lots of reused stock images and few fully CG music videos. but it's all about the music and the execution of the rhythm game, and IA/VT did both of those extremely well. unfortunately, the game will never be coming the west, so the only way you can play it outside of japan is to import it. even so, this is a must-have game in your vita library if you're a big rhythm game fan. but then again, if you are big rhythm game fan, you probably already have it.  :P if you plan on importing it and don't know japanese, use Xhillia's very helpful guide.

Congrats on plat 50! I agree with your opinions too c:

But just so you know, all Japanese/Asian games to my knowledge (at least every one I've seen or played) uses :circle: to confirm and :cross: to cancel

Congrats on plat 50! I agree with your opinions too c:

But just so you know, all Japanese/Asian games to my knowledge (at least every one I've seen or played) uses :circle: to confirm and :cross: to cancel

is that so? this is the first time i've imported a japanese game so this is my first experiencing it. but good to know! it's still something to keep in mind for those wanting to import the game anyway so i'll leave it in my original post, but thanks for letting me know :D

If you think about it, it makes some sense. "X" seems to suggest "wrong" as a letter, after all.

is that so? this is the first time i've imported a japanese game so this is my first experiencing it. but good to know! it's still something to keep in mind for those wanting to import the game anyway so i'll leave it in my original post, but thanks for letting me know :D

At least for Warriors titles, that's always how it works. It is really annoying if you're used to the other way.

Edited by starcrunch061

If you think about it, it makes some sense. "X" seems to suggest "wrong" as a letter, after all.

At least for Warriors titles, that's always how it works. It is really annoying if you're used to the other way.

sense. "X" doesn't seem like a natural letter (or shape) for confirmation.

True, you have a point there. I wonder why it was made different in the West...

Personal milestone reached:

ALL 10/10 FIGHTERS FROM BACKLOG PLATTED!

Need some music here:

L36cdc6.png

1L15a998.png

40-platinum.pngThe Ultimate

Obtain all Trophies.

What a game! Now this is truly an awesome fighter!

Missions were pretty difficult now that the DLC is gone, they're such a myriad of timings to learn that it can be very easy to stay with various characters from hours to hours, not to mention clearing it 100% truly gives it a difficulty spike.

I wouldn't say these are easier compared to SSFIV, but it depends on how adept you are at learning the ins and outs. Personally, I'm one of those people who found the latter to be easier compared to this one. There are a couple that are even harder than P4A ones imo.

This game is truly a must-buy for everyone, fighters or not. It is very easy to pick and I highly recommend it.

Personal difficulty: 9/10 w/o DLC

Enjoyment: 9/10

NICE, congrats dude. 

tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

At this point, this is how I imagine you two:

tumblr_m44ttlvJGw1rw1ljto1_400.gif

Congratulations on the platinum  :yay:

• Like 4