Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1La054a2.png

Game of Thrones - Lord of Ironrath

been a while since i've got a platinum, i've been balls deep in fallout 4. i've never watched the show or read the books so i don't know how well this game lives up to the source material. the story took a while to get going and once it did the game ended. if there's a season 2 it will probably be pretty interesting

• Like 2

Here am I with my latest as of today! :D

1L5c95c4.png
Omnipotent
XBlaze Lost: Memories

Earned at 12/19/2015, at, ironically, 4:19 PM

Got it in one day and one hour exactly - I would have had it faster had I not gotten tired and had to hibernate a few hours and tried to figure out if I needed all the Blue Memory Stones for the Platinum. Has anyone even GOTTEN all the memory stones in that game? It's so boring, but then again you don't have a super fast-forward option like in Persona 4 Golden or the ability to skip cut-scenes. I find the whole BlazBlue universe boring as heck. :P

Anyways, that's my fastest platinum, and my sixth one. Now that my inner child is sated, I can go back to the more fun LEGO Games - yes, I have Ratchet and Clank HD but I am still not ready to take on the Speedy trophy yet - it's annoying. :(

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 3