Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:Platinum #37 - Project Cars :platinum:

1La72a6f.png

One More For The Road

Enjoyment 8/10

Difficulty 3/10

By far the best racing sim currently available on the PS4 at the moment, and the way the career mode is structured, and the focus on cars built for racing reminds me a lot of the old Race Driver games by Codemasters on the PS2. (Which was one of my favourite childhood games). For the most part it provides good close racing both on and offline, which is what I enjoy the most about racing games, however sometimes the AI cars have a tendency to be a bit too aggressive, and lose all concept of spacial awareness. It's times like these where the absence of a rewind button is a bit annoying, it's not really your fault an AI driver just completely rammed you off the road. The game looks good, and night racing at Bathurst in a Mclaren P1, inches away from the wall at the top of the mountain, or flying at 300 km/h into the chase braking and beginning to turn for a corner you can't even see is absolutely heart in your throat stuff, and gave me some of the most enjoyable and tense moments I've ever experienced in a racing game. It's also one of the very few racing games to feature a track from New Zealand as well, which is awesome as a kiwi myself!

Pretty easy platinum... the community ambassador seems to have been fixed, as I got it with no issues, and I'm really surprised this game is an Ultra Rare to be honest (although I'm not complaining ;) )

Edited by The Duck King
  • Like 3

Far Cry 4 is my most recent and I'm working toward like 4 or 5 at once oops

Far Cry 4 was extremely easy. Little bit of a grind here and there but that's every platinum almost. It was pretty laidback and fun for the most part, too.

Hopefully my next will be Vice City or San Andreas, then I can get back to the Diablo 3 grind to finish that one off

• Like 3