Most Recent Platinum

Muff

My 38th Platinum:

Broken Age

La03faa.png

1Laf72a5.png

This was my 2nd Tim Schafer game, my first being Grim Fandango. Not as great as Grim, but a solid story nonetheless. As usual, great voice acting and both character were entertaining. Finished the Speedrun trophy in 51 minutes, not exactly my type of fun though.

For any of you with PS+ that have gotten this game free, definitely play it; it is good! I wouldn't recommend a purchase though, I'd rather recommend Grim Fandango remastered.

Well how about that, my most recent platinum is also Broken Age (platinum #107 for me), plus I also finished the speedrun in 51 minutes haha!

Also I agree that the voice acting and characters were the best things about this game, and it's definitely a fun game even though it isn't for everyone I'd say  :)

EDIT: I also just noticed that you almost posted that at the exact date and time I earned the platinum (just 1 minute apart)  :lol:

shaneyboy619.png

Edited by shaneyboy619
  • Like 2

40-platinum.png#59 & 40-gold.png#3,500

Laf852f.png

1Lf03cc9.png

The Undisputed God

Unlocked all trophies. Are you an undisputed god now, too!?

Enjoyment: It was fun in the beginning, but when you start the grind. Forget about it

Difficulty: Not a really difficult game, just bring your patience...and a lot of it.

Hours: 670+

First, let me say thank God this is over. I've never spent so much time trying to get a plat. Over 670 hours is waaaaaay too much time to be going for a platinum. Not all of that is me playing the game though. I left the game running many times, while I did other things. I even feel asleep in the middle of battles a few times because I was just too tired. I didn't know what I was getting into when I first played this, I never even heard of the game before. I had no idea the plat took forever to obtain, but I tried it anyway. Everything about this grind drove me nuts. Mugen Field (possibly the worst place to farm shampurus) Overwhelming Apocalypse (A ridiculous 10 battle fight against over powered bosses) If you don't have good stats and equipment don't bother trying. I got destroyed a few times before I could survive and even then it was still risky. As crazy as this sounds I'm gonna miss this game. I've been looking at it for the past 10 months so I grew attached to it. I have Mugen Souls Z, I'll play that some time in the future, but for now I'm all shampuru'd out.

If I had any more likes to give out, I would certainly give you one. Great job on completing Mugen Souls.

• Like 3

On the PS4 you can set yourself a real name, they've set that as their real name. When two people are signed into the console and a trophy is earned, the name is displayed so you know who earned it

Yeah i figured that he/she set that as their name but wasnt aware about the 2 people thing. I have a couple accounts on my PS4 but always log off before switching as the PS4 likes to add games to people list randomly or something. Either way thanks for the infos.

• Like 1

:platinum: #63: Apotheon

I was lucky to experience only 5 crashing issues (each of them happened between 2 hours), so i enjoyed this great game. It took me nearly 15 hours to do everything and after that, i did the "Olympian glitch" to get the platinum. It's a shame that not so many people have completed it, because of these crashing issues. The developers had to patch it long ago.

• Like 3