Most Recent Platinum

Muff

God of War (Vita Version)

and with the Vita buttons so closely packed and holding position a little uncomfortable compared to a console controller, playing became increasingly difficult, especially during "I'll take the physical challenge" trophy which had intense gameplay (challenge number 10 was unforgiving at times, at the best). My hands ached and head spun and I almost gave up but something kept me going and I am glad I had it done.

Next up: GTA: San Andreas (PS3 Version)

• Like 3

1L2ee2ae.png

:platinum:#123: Tales From the Borderlands (PS4)

I really enjoyed this one.

My problem with Telltale Games lately is that they're so mired in being dark and dramatic that they're starting to feel a little cookie-cutter in execution. TFFB is an excellent way for Telltale to remember that they used to do humorous games, and while they're still following their choice-system formula, they've tweaked it just enough to feel fresh most of the time.

Plus it's the first time when choices ACTUALLY MATTERED when you got to the end of the game. Yes, it still ultimately adds up to window dressing, but it's far more complex window dressing than we've seen from them before.

I don't think anything will top The Walking Dead S1 for me in terms of best of Telltale, as it was so unique when it came out, but this one's definitely up there. Third best if not second.

The finale made it great, if not perfect. Despite all the wait and delays, it was worth it.

• Like 1