Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:#181 Beach Buggy Racing

beachbuggy.png

Recently I've been playing a lot of games that are first fun, but eventually burn me out because of little details or trophy requirements. With this game I had a lot of trouble getting a few trophies requiring 3 controllers because those trophies didn't pop during my natural playthrough. It's such fun messing around with all those controllers in your hands when the buggies never stay still and keep moving. I have to adjust, I get confused and press a wrong button, then I spend another 20 minutes trying to get the right power-up. So yeah. Apart from that I had fun with the game. Once you get more upgrades to your vehicle and it goes faster the gameplay works well. I was all over this the moment I heard they lowered the trophy requirements for the grindy trophies.

:blink: How.. Wait, Finland? You got the joy of the patch, didn't you? I'll be popping this one months from now, when I finally reach the required kilometers.  :rolleyes: That's it! I'm moving to Europe! 

Also, I only have one controller, so I had to use Vita remote play for one of those power-up trophies. R2 and L2 are mapped to the top right and top left corners of the touchscreen, so you can imagine how much fun that was. DX But congrats, on the new Plat. :)

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 1