Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:  #88 Watch Dogs

1Lb227ac.png

100% Clear

Enjoyment : 9/10

Difficulty : 3.5/10

I've enjoyed this game quite a lot. I even like to say It's the only game of all I've played that I'm actually goood at stealth xD.  No major difficulties with this game trophy wise, I thought online trophies would be a pain to get but they were actually quite fun ( not a big competitive person speaking ). Highly recommend If you want a enjoyable game to spend the time.  Thanks for reading.

Congratulations my wolfie friend, watch dogs has some great ideas, here hoping for a more diverse and immerse on the sequel.

• Like 1

SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS

1Le0df14.png

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Obtained all trophies.

A few words of advice for anyone else trying to plat this, when you're going for 'Your OCD Is Showing' make sure to delete the patch (after doing all the festival and Shinobi Girl's Heart missions of course), this will save a lot of time and effort.

Could you explain why the patch makes it longer?

Could you explain why the patch makes it longer?

As of the 1.17 Patch they've added a good few stages that included extra finishers which are required to buy in the store where as if you go back down to version 1.06 you just have to get the finishers that were included with the games initial release.

• Like 1