Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#14 Rocket League

1L6c211c.png

God damn you broken distance trophy! I wasted a full day of AFK grinding to get this last trophy, when I could have been playing Battlefront, trying to get that rank 50 I need -_-

Super easy platinum if you don't mind cheesing it a little, but it's definitely a fun game, and the basketball version looks hilarious, so I'm gonna check that out :P

On a side note, I made my car so gentlemanly - Backfire, Tophat, Dollar Ariel, Money Boost. You know you're loaded when your car gets boosted by ejecting money out the back at high velocity ;)

I love that you complain the '50km' trophy is broken, there are us out here who remember the trophy said 500km xD and we were daunted by such prospects, and when we heard it could be done in 50k+, we rejoiced! I got it in about 80k xD which tbh, still came way earlier than collect 150 items xD But congrats all the same! 

I love that you complain the '50km' trophy is broken, there are us out here who remember the trophy said 500km xD and we were daunted by such prospects, and when we heard it could be done in 50k+, we rejoiced! I got it in about 80k xD which tbh, still came way earlier than collect 150 items xD But congrats all the same! 

Yeah but... complaining is what makes the world go round ;)

My distance total is now around 150km xD

Edited by Jacob_Neal01
  • Like 1