Most Recent Platinum

Muff

For some reason, I felt the need to plat this again...

1Le8e287.png

Trophy Collector

Attain all Trophies! The path of the warrior demands this from those who walk on it!

I suppose it goes without saying that I really like this game.  It's probably the best fighting game put together on the PS3.  Not only are the fight mechanics just awesome, but the netcode for the online MP is pretty good.  A must in any gamer's collection.

Those scrubs must have felt the wrath of Sheng Long and Dhalsim :facepalm:  Maybe even that big Mexican dude that palms your face and slams you :hmm:

God of War (6 games)

Love the series, easy games, hate how they switch up the controls every other game and i just feel like Ascension should have been right after GoW!

Thank you! 

:shakefist: I'm out of likes for today... "Like" incoming  Sent  :D

This is absolutely :awesome:  I can't recall seeing an entire game series being posted in any "Most Recent Platinum" thread... Nice job sir! I think it was an epic move to hold off and post them all at once.

Edited by bmj14772
  • Like 1

:shakefist: I'm out of likes for today... "Like" incoming :D

This is absolutely :awesome:  I can't recall seeing an entire game series being posted in any "Most Recent Platinum" thread... Nice job sir! I think it was an epic move to hold off and post them all at once.

Don't worry I liked it for you :P

Edited by Dr_Mayus

#68 Prison Break

1La3970b.png

Big fan of the show so thought I would try this. Game was fun the first time around, despite being extremely linear and repetitive. Playing the second time around for the "Invisible" trophy was pure torture. Monotonous and boring, not to mention the sheer BS in Chapter 7(crappy programming caused me to be detected MANY times I should not have making me have to reset and start the chapter from the begining :angry: ). Almost quit several times but stuck it out. Certainly not the most prestigious plat but I fought hard to complete :P

if you enjoyed it than its prestigious enough. Congrats