Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #97 The Order: 1886

completed in 3 days and 5 hours 

average completion 62%

platinum rarity 40.62% uncommon

it is that time again, cannot resist it. must play borderlands 2 on ps4 playing both games so it likely take a month apiece (going to use my vita save) not sure if i plan to play berserker or the turret guy (might be the turret guy).

should know in the next update what i plan on playing with pre-sequel (could be willheim) not 100%.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

#87 - inFAMOUS First Light on PS4 (22nd plat of 2016)

For the most part I enjoyed this game, yes the main story was a little short but I did not mind that too much as I knew there was more after the main story being collectibles and the arenas.  However, what I did not like about this game and I'd say when I look back in the months/years ahead was the first hostage arena rescue challenge.  God I hated it and had so much trouble getting it completed.  They arrive very fast and I kept ending up falling short by just a few points but after what feels like 9 hours just playing this arena I got it.  All other challenges were a walk in the park compared to the Alpha Rescue Diamond.  BTW... the beta rescue I got on my 2nd attempt, was much less frustrating!

Anyhow, enjoyment I would give this game a 5/10 and difficultly also a 5/10 considering how hard I found that for-mentioned alpha rescue.  It was also free on PS+ a few months back so did not even have to pay for it :-)

i'm sure you might know this by now but infamous first light is more like a story DLC/expansion for infamous second son rather than a true full game, so i think you should have played infamous second son first or well after this so you might understand more about first light.

there are also previous games like infamous 1, infamous 2 and infamous festival of blood for the ps3 if you want to give them a try, their story doesn't have much to do with infamous second son or first light but you might understand some things after playing them.

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 2