Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#67 battlefield 4

Quite a easy one for me I thought it wouldn't be but I was proven wrong. Campaign is hardly enjoyable to make you want to play though it again. So just try and do everything in a single run. Online is the only fun part about this game. I loved every single match I got into besides one map. Flood zone I just don't like that map one bit. Oh well it's over and done with now. Just the dlcs remain if I can be asked to do them

1L1de6fb.png

#114 - Gemini: Heroes Reborn

Expected more of this one. Not entirely sure why they'd base it on a tv show that went downhill as fast as it did. The original only had one good season, so picking up something that had already reached it's low point doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, the game isn't that great either... Telekinesis and slowing time are interesting mechanics, but they aren't all that well implemented in this. Environments are boring, story is half-arsed and it's very short game. The development itself wasn't well done, you could miss tutorial while in a different time period, opening doors is often triggered by standing in an exact position during one of those time periods for a small cutscene to start. So progress is always stop-and-go, which gets annoying.

Conclusion, even after paying around 7€ for it during the sale I still feel ripped off.

Enjoyment: 5

Difficulty: 1

Ploughing through the plats lately pal!! Congrats! Edited by freddie1989