Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#89 - Coffin Dodgers on PS4 (24th plat of 2016) - Also got to level 26 with this platinum.

This is a short, very easy platinum and for what I paid for it I enjoyed it.  Coffin Dodgers is a cart style racing game broken up into 13 races which requires two plays as there is two endings.  Add in a few more weapon based trophies and that's it.

Overall 5/10 enjoyment with a 2/10 for difficultly.

• Like 3

Lfb57ba.png

1L2ea483.png

40-platinum.pngThe epitome of Super Earth

Complete all Trophies.

This imo one of the best games PsPlus has offered so far. Ultra addictive and very fun to play.

When I first started this game I was completely trashy and never thought I'd be able to clear it, but the more I played, the more I understood its mechanics and how to play efficiently.

One of the DLC trophies required me to play extensive hours to upgrade everything, but it served the perfect purpose for practicing more and more.

In the end, I'm happy to say I could solo lvl 12 missions against both the Illuminati and Bugs on any planet type. Cyborgs not quite. They were the most troublesome race imo.

Overall a boring grind but a great experience. I absolutely recommend this game to anyone.

Difficulty: At first, 7/10, later 4/10.

Enjoyment: 9/10

P.S: A word of advice: There aren't many players nowadays so progress is really slow. There are three 3 event trophies which require the entire community effort and that is the last thing that has been happening. They might take quite some months to get at this rate, so you have been warned.

Way to go :) You beat me to the getting the Plat today

• Like 1

Way to go :) You beat me to the getting the Plat today

Oh for real? I should have messaged ya and come to an agreement for a time to post both of ours haha.

I can only say an early gratz to ya for now :( But hey, we have fun :D

• Like 1