Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Laf8bb3.png

The Dark Soul

DARK SOULS III

From participating in the fight clubs outside Pontiff bonfire, being summoned into a 3 way fight as an Aldrich's faithful, defeating a challenging boss solo, using dried fingers to run through an area with 3 other sun bros destroying all invaders and the boss at the end, to tricking and deceiving people as a Moundmaker. There are so many different aspects to enjoy for all kinds of people. Whether you like to work as a team or fight others in pvp there really is a lot on offer that many people may overlook when seeing this game and other entries in the series for that matter. I enjoyed this game a lot and it's what I expected, a great game and a worthy game to end the Dark Souls series. In terms of the platinum, it's very straight forward and you'll need to reach NG++ to get all ring variants yourself, 3rd playthrough can be super fast. Grinding the covenant items mainly Proof of a Concord Kept can be a real pain, running up the Anor Londo steps farming those knights for ~8 hrs was really a grind, but all others aren't that bad. Collecting all other stuff is very simple and most of the time you can just run through the game and enjoy it, clearing all areas up before proceeding into the next NG cycle. From NG+ and NG++ the game, was much more relaxing and easy. If you want to be able to come back to pvp it may be best to backup a save with your SL100 - 120 Character.

The three-way fights were awesome. But I don't share your general enthusiasm. A good game, but not a great one.

Congrats on the plat!

Edited by starcrunch061

1L6c6ade.png

MegaTagmension Blanc

A must-have for all Nep fans. One of the shortest platinums in the series, but also one of the most fun.

Got this as #225 yesterday. :)

The only other plat in the series that could normally be completed this quickly is the upcoming Sega Hard Girls crossover. I got it in 23 hours with plenty of dicking around and wiki-referencing, so with a good guide, it could easily be done in under 20 hours.