Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Ldbda23.png

# 74

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Man that story was great.  Kyoko for life.  I'm going to start Ultra Despair Girls soon and then play 2.  Hopefully by then, I'll finish just before Zero's Escape 3 comes out

Just a heads up, but you should play 2 before Ultra Despair Girls. If you play Ultra Despair Girls first, chances are, you're gonna be a bit confused when it comes to some things, and you're also gonna spoil yourself for some things from 2.

• Like 1

Beyond: Two Souls give me the feeling like I was watching a movie than playing a video game. :D At first I was quite confuse about the storytelling cause one moment I was playing the adult 'Ellen Page' next I was controlling a 9 or 10 years old girl. :blink: Credits to the developers in cleverly cutting up the chapters or should I said scenes into different part and pieces them together as I went from scene to scene all the way to the end. :D

This is my first choice & consequence genre so I didn't know what to expect from the gameplay but I did not have to worry at all as the controls was simple to pickup I just have enjoy the game and of course the story. :D Err...by the way I choose my difficulty in "I rarely or never play video game" so that's a breeze for me. :P

Another thing that need to mention and give credits to the developers Quantic Dream for this game is the soundtracks and the motions capture team also not to forgot those actors/actress cause the music is nicely connect to some scenes that really make me feel emotionally so was the face expression from our "Shero" and all the non playable characters. :yay: :yay:  :yay:

At first I thought about getting this masterpiece on PS4 but to my surprise the Asia Plus is FREE in March 2016. And so I had the chance to truly feel the characters every emotion like joys, sadness, lonely, betray, hopeless, determination and fears from first moments to the last.  ;)

if you enjoyed this "choice and consequence" game you should really play heavy rain and until dawn since they are much better in that aspect, i think telltale's games like the walking dead and beyond don't have too many choices that really matters, as opposed to heavy rain and until dawn were everyone can die or live and there are multiple endings (nearly 20 different endings on heavy rain) and many different scenes and outcomes that can happen depending on the way you play, so you should try those two next if you enjoyed this one, and congratulations for the plat!

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1