Most Recent Platinum

Muff

you pretty much dislike everything that is western, i mean its your money but if you dislike western titles that much

While this is definitely correct, I do appreciate a great story. And this just didn't feel that good. Plus, I can hardly say I dislike something that I don't even play, right? That wouldn't be really objective.

Not to mention what I mentioned on the last trophy thread

If you need to break main rule of detective stories, the story goes to crap

and similar boob related stuff 

How nearsighted :awesome: If I cared about boobs, I would have liked this game obviously :awesome:

i don't see why you even bother. just my opinion.

To finish its Project Platinum.

i'm telling you right now that beyond was less well received even for people that liked heavy rain,

Well, I wouldn't say I liked HR so it may be irrelevant. But thanks for telling me.

i would recommend Until Dawn instead since is considered the best choice based game out there, also it wasn't created by quantic dream/david cage so many people who dislikes cage's storytelling actually liked and appreciated this game more. but then again is a western game that parodies/makes homage to the horror movie genre so...

UD is still expensive and haven't been on a good sale so far.

If you want to continue the discussion, send me a status update ;)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

While this is definitely correct, I do appreciate a great story. And this just didn't feel that good. Plus, I can hardly say I dislike something that I don't even play, right? That wouldn't be really objective.

Not to mention what I mentioned on the last trophy thread

If you need to break main rule of detective stories, the story goes to crap

How nearsighted :awesome: If I cared about boobs, I would have liked this game obviously :awesome:

To finish its Project Platinum.

Well, I wouldn't say I liked HR so it may be irrelevant. But thanks for telling me.

UD is still expensive and haven't been on a good sale so far.

If you want to continue the discussion, send me a status update ;)

didn't said that you liked it, just that it wasn't well received even for other people that liked heavy rain. with boobs i meant underaged girls showing them while having tentacles around them, you know your typical japanese VN game story xD

until dawn was in a good sale some months ago but they haven't put in again since then.

:platinum: #42 - Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse

1L2e1c38.png

Got this in a bundle really cheap and athough short, the narrative was really enjoyable and the art style is just so pretty - the main reason I was interested in BS5.

Definitely a nice relaxing title which I really enjoyed and is also my first Playstation 4 platinum.  :D 

If you enjoyed that one, I recommend The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, which personally I believe to be even better (has a fantasy setting though, so it's a tad different).

• Like 3