Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Is the game a digital download only? Because I went to my local EB Games store, and they told me the game is delisted, meaning that I cannot find a physical copy anywhere within 30 KM of my location, which is a shame as I wanted to own all of the games listed under the Choice & Consequences PP.

Back on topic:

:platinum: #133 NORN9 VAR COMMONS

1L6fea35.png

Yay for text skipping!!  :yay:

I've heard there's a physical version of it but I bought this digitally so I don't know. Well here's a link of the physical one from Gamestop. :)http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tales-from-the-borderlands/128901

:platinum:  #69: Valedictorian - Bully

Pretty good nostalgia trip this one was. Only thing though was I didn't know there were differences between this one and Scholarship Edition since I noticed there was no Geography or Math class and some cutscenes I remember seeing in the Scholarship Edition. Would have been nice if it was the Scholarship Edition but still, it was fun to play it again.

the reason is not the scholarship edition is that this was released as part of sony's ps2 emulation program that started on december last year, and since they made a deal with rockstar to re-release many of their ps2 games bully was also in the contract but since the scholarship edition was never released on the ps2 they only could release this version of bully. still it would have been nice to have that edition since years ago but oh well, some people say it was because of the ps3's initial backwards compatibility stuff and later the original ps2 version being released on the ps3 as well -only without trophies or any of the additional stuff found on the ps4 versions-.