Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #16

1L5a4b4e.png

Hardwearing 
                             Get all the trophies.

Finally, it's done! This game is really fun and even a bit addicting, but those damn glitched trophies ruined the whole experience for me. If you are thinking of starting this game anytime soon, wait a few weeks as a lot of trophies are glitched due to patch 1.13. The 'Eternal Victorious' trophy glitching on me gave me nightmares.. So glad it is finally done.

Edited by sky-felov
  • Like 2

:platinum: -- 13th platinum

DRIVECLUB BIKES

1Lc23076.png

Overall a great game, albeit a bit different. After playing what surely must be 100 hours or more of DRIVECLUB, I thought that this DLC or standalone would be a piece of cake, but it wasn't. You see, racing on a bike is not quite the same as in a car. First of all, using walls for efficient stopping (yeah right..) is no longer a viable option, as you will fall of your bike. Besides, it's now harder to block other contestants by simply turning over as they're about to overtake you. And I mustn't forget the fact that bikes and cars are fundamentally different, so I needed to learn to brake and hit the accelerator at different times than what I was used to, and in the beginning it was tough. In the first races I struggled with actually winning the races, because three-star requirements such as a normal cornering face-off, which is a lot harder on a bike than in a car, would force me to slow down and lose touch with my contestants. Quite a few races also feature two requirements to be fulfilled for one single star, and usually they were not that easily achieved in one go. It could be something like "Get a wheelie score of minimum 2500" and "Finish 1st", and any seasoned DRIVECLUB BIKES player will know that racking up a wheelie score of 2500 will take require some meters, you will have low speed while and after doing it while your opponents drives as fast as their bikes can take them, and many times you will probably fail before reaching 2500, meaning that you just wasted speed and time. Better luck next time. But it was a challenge, and it was fun. One thing wasn't fun, though. Reaching level 15 with 12 bikes. That was quite grindy. But otherwise this game rocked. If you like DC, you will also like DC Bikes.

• Like 3

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Personal Trophy Difficulty: 8.5/10           1S473173.png

Personal Enjoyment: 10/10

I just got this platinum after some time stopping trophy hunt ^^

Respect ^^

• Like 1