Most Recent Platinum

Muff

we have a double platinum....

platinum #102 Motorstorm RC (ps3)

completed in 2 days and 3 hours

average completion 23%

platinum rarity 18.56% rare

platinum #103 Motorstorm RC (vita)

completed in 2 days and 2 hours (timing is off ><)

average completion 16%

platinum rarity 10.49% rare (it seems no one wants the free vita trophy) :(

now to do the DLC. doing as much as possible (6 out of 8 of the DLC trophy's) at the bare mininum. 

have to look through my game list to see another target after completion.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

Warning! The following text contains bad language, revolving mostly around excrement.

Right, about my latest Vita LEGO title...After Ninjago, this was a huge disappointment. Mediocre at best, shite at worst.

The camera angles were all over the place like diarrhea from an exploded bowel.

Voice "acting" was dull and crappy, those poor animals looked and sounded sedated. Lock 'em up and send 'em to the nearest zoo  ;) 

Controls were uneven to work with, and don't get me started with the story. What a pile of horse dung that was.

But the mostly unskippable cut scenes really take the cake here and make a number two out of it afterwards.

I really cannot recommend this one, folks. Not to fans of Chima or LEGO, or anyone. It's a fecal matter of a game  :giggle: 

Yeah, I've felt the same way about this game. The fact that it didn't have the :devil: to have a trophy for getting everything like all of its precursors was a flaming shame. :angry:

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 1

Freedom Wars, it's a good game for PS Vita, only the AI is very bad about the partners in single player (they don't improve them strategies in due the game, they may be more powerful), but you can pass that missions in MP; you can enjoy the game playing both, single and multiplayer, also, some parts that you will get stucked, in online you can do it and sometimes easier a lot, also if you play with another player in some cases, also, getting the level 10 of the partners, you can have a Little chance to accomplish some hard difficult Missions in single player (but the mission will be successful almost at the last minutes of it), I hope a future sequel, and I hope it in PS Vita

Edited by Zeitgeist-9