Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Hey, that looks pretty slick, is the game one of those super-grindy games?

Not at all. Compared to the other JRPG by Experience this one is pretty easy , very few hours of grinding at the end of game cause the last bosses are pretty strong but the overall is ok

CP2kT3w.png#10 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan - (PS4)

1L3a2265.png

The only PlatinumGames titles I have not platinum'd on this account is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. It will be my next plat, however. : )

How would you rate the difficulty?

And would you call it skill-based difficult, or luck based? I've heard the rating system doesn't make much sense.....

How would you rate the difficulty?

And would you call it skill-based difficult, or luck based? I've heard the rating system doesn't make much sense.....

2/10-3/10. 

There isn't anything difficult here other than perhaps finding players. The grading system isn't so much as nonsensical as it is simple. The game is a four player cooperative title. So, generally, you are only graded for completion time. It would be really bizarre and difficult to create a grading system that isn't that. The combat isn't as complex as past PlatinumGames titles either, so having a "Style" mechanic wouldn't be very fun since the aforementioned combat is limited. 

You get bonuses -- such as 'Most Hits' and 'Damage Dodger'. I don't know what the latter exactly entails, because I have gotten that bonus when I have gotten hit.